napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Aas Cycle

CK55

I just got my sarms(12 weeks), And i want to stack it with test e 250mg ew, but I was watching a lot of youtube clips and Dylan said only to stack one ass on your first cycle, so my question is can you put proviron in your first cycle for the libido because i read there is no sides with proviron but it is still a steroid?

and my pct is the platinum stack from sarmsx

and maybe Hcg during the last 4 weeks of my cycle if i can get my hands on it

I just got my sarms(12 weeks), And i want to stack it with test e 250mg ew, but I was watching a lot of youtube clips and Dylan said only to stack one ass on your first cycle, so my question is can you put proviron in your first cycle for the libido because i read there is no sides with proviron but it is still a steroid?

LOLLL your first ass cycle bro?? LOL just kidding... you can definitely add proviron in there... that doesn't even count in terms of running multiple aas... you can run as many sarms as you want in there as well...

What's your stats bud? You can defnitely add Proviron to your cycle no problem

Feels so bad
LMFAO... i left it up there a few days so everyone could see it but i'll fix it for you now!! LOLLL bro, i couldn't help it.. if you were me, what would you do? LOL

on a serious note.. how many cycles have you ran? what are your goals? how old are you?

LMFAO... i left it up there a few days so everyone could see it but i'll fix it for you now!! LOLLL bro, i couldn't help it.. if you were me, what would you do? LOL

on a serious note.. how many cycles have you ran? what are your goals? how old are you?

Yeah I would do the same hah, funny mistake :-D

I have the enhanced super stack(8) weeks but i was wonderring if i should wait with the sarm until i start pct?
you can run them on cycle... then you run the platinum pct stack after that you can run another sarms bridge.. they will enhance your stack to another level without adding the strain of other steroids being involved...

Ohh cool. So the platinum pct stack is enough to get my own test back and running for do I need to more more nolva and clomid? so i can prolong it

Top Bottom