napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Finishing with Winnie

lostweightmuscle

Hi guys

Currently on 3rd cycle running 600mg teste plus 100mg of test base pre workout (x3 a week), only started the base last week current just into 7th week of cycle, I am running adex .5 eod
I am about to add in Winnie 50mg per day and run it right up to day 1 but of pct

I have 2 questions:

Do I need to lower my test dose to see the effects of Winnie?

I am going to run Hcg in the 2 weeks before pct after I have dropped the test e, is it ok to still run the base and the Winnie while running hcg or should I drop everything?

Pct will be
50mg clomid ed
20 nolva ed
12.5 aromasin ed
And 50 proviron ed

Thanks in advance

why would you need to lower test? i dont understand that at all...

you can run winstrol right up until pct...

I don't know that's why I asked, my thinking was test is wet Winnie is dry, lowering the test would help with the dying effects of winstrol, but didn't know for sure so I asked... so keep test the same till last jab?

Are we understanding each other here? Sorry if I'm not clear, so Winnie will dry regardless of test dose?

And do I dose it all at once or split the dose?

split 25 and 25... bro winstrol is as dry as it gets.. if you control estrogen there is NOTHING that will change that... NOTHING unless you eat like a fucking pig or something

So what would proviron give me that winstrol would not I thought they both bound strongly to the shbg? Not challenging your excellent knowledge bro just trying to learn as I know bits but not everything... thanks massively for your speedy responses

just dont run it... it frees up bound testosterone which clearly allows for more quality gains not to mention how much it lowers shbg which is a benefit... if you dont think its worth it, simply dont run it... i run it every cycle for a purpose... good luck with your cycle

You don't need to change your test dose. Water retention should be controlled with diet, ai, and water intake

Top Bottom