napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Finishing first solo s-4 run planning next sarms stack

Strongman-intraining

New to the forums and this is first post. I have been training for about 4 years now. Mostly oly/power/strongman. I have been in a 12 week comp prep cycle for my first strongman show in April. During this prep I have been taking s-4. Following the Dylan method and have currently stopped at 75mg a day but might continue on higher the last few weeks before comp. Before anyone starts saying why would you only take s-4 and not stack it. I only wanted a strength boost and some slight help keeping that strength as I get ready for my weight class at 200 coming down from 215 over the 12 weeks.

So now I am currently planning my first actual stack after the comp is over and I finish my four week pct which will comprise of Clomid/gw/ Ostarine for just the four weeks.

Then I will be entering into a 12 week caloric maintenance phase. During this time I am shooting for a recomp and will be doing mainly a hypertrophic based lifting cycle. Taking a break from my current heavy training cycle to let my joint and tendons and what not heal.

My question is what stack would be best for what I’m shooting for? I’ll be 200 when I go on this cycle. I will need to stay around this weight and hopefully go a little below it so I can then bulk before my next cut for comp in December.

Guessing the recommended cycle would be
Lgd
S-4
Gw
Any help would be great and will answer any necessary question thanks in adavance

Those are great choices, but I may take RAD over LGD. I think rad, S4 and gw would be ideal for your goals

New to the forums and this is first post. I have been training for about 4 years now. Mostly oly/power/strongman. I have been in a 12 week comp prep cycle for my first strongman show in April. During this prep I have been taking s-4. Following the Dylan method and have currently stopped at 75mg a day but might continue on higher the last few weeks before comp. Before anyone starts saying why would you only take s-4 and not stack it. I only wanted a strength boost and some slight help keeping that strength as I get ready for my weight class at 200 coming down from 215 over the 12 weeks.

So now I am currently planning my first actual stack after the comp is over and I finish my four week pct which will comprise of Clomid/gw/ Ostarine for just the four weeks.

Then I will be entering into a 12 week caloric maintenance phase. During this time I am shooting for a recomp and will be doing mainly a hypertrophic based lifting cycle. Taking a break from my current heavy training cycle to let my joint and tendons and what not heal.

My question is what stack would be best for what I’m shooting for? I’ll be 200 when I go on this cycle. I will need to stay around this weight and hopefully go a little below it so I can then bulk before my next cut for comp in December.

Guessing the recommended cycle would be
Lgd
S-4
Gw
Any help would be great and will answer any necessary question thanks in adavance

How do you like S4?

lgd will add more size where rad is easier to maintain and cut with at the same time.. its probably the better option OR mk2866... i like that for your goals as well...

I have liked s4 I can definitely feel the strength boost from it and the vascular effect has been awesome. Have never seen veins like this.

Dude, so happy to hear that! Based on the little I think I know about vascularity lol, it's basically mostly hereditary right? And my genes suck when it comes to seeing veins haha. Glad you like it.

Top Bottom