napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Finishing a bottle

JohnDoe99

Hey I am running my cycle currently. I had a quick question about drawing out the last ml from the vials. I can't seem to draw out the last 1/2 ml from the bottles of test I am using, does anyone know how to fix this issue?

I am not sure if it is because of the vials or needles I am using, but to draw, the needle has to be pressed all the way in and have the vial has to be sideways or upside down, it won't draw if the vial is right side up and I can't draw unless the needle is all the way pressed in which goes far above the solution when it is at that last 1/2 ml.
Do most people just throw the last of this away or is there a way to draw out the solution?

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Turn the vial upside down and slowly draw the plunger back as you are carefully sliding the needle back and out of the stopper

you need to turn it upside down and only put the needle in to where the liquid is and no further

Get another bottle. There will always be a lil left in there but just enough to make ya crazy and start a collection of empty useless bottles that are only worth something to the LEO .

Top Bottom