napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Finish cycle with Dbol

hepoter

Anyone ever used dbol to end a cycle? For example test 400 weeks 1-14 400 deca week 1-12 dbol 25mg weeks12-15?

Thats not true actually I prefer orals at the end myostatin builds up as the cycle goes along gradually increasing that anabolic environment as you go is much better . hitting it with everything at the beginning and then pulling back isn't logical old bro science methods need too die and kick starting cycles is one of them . Also estrogen conversion from dbol can be mtigated with an AI and is closely related too body fat . If your really lean dbol actually puts the water in your muscle and fills you out . Not trying too bust balls guys its just time we lay some of these old school bro methods that don't really work too rest

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Thats not true actually I prefer orals at the end myostatin builds up as the cycle goes along gradually increasing that anabolic environment as you go is much better . hitting it with everything at the beginning and then pulling back isn't logical old bro science methods need too die and kick starting cycles is one of them . Also estrogen conversion from dbol can be mtigated with an AI and is closely related too body fat . If your really lean dbol actually puts the water in your muscle and fills you out . Not trying too bust balls guys its just time we lay some of these old school bro methods that don't really work too rest

100% spot on right here brother! I couldn't agree ore with everything you said here, and I'm actually going to be writing an article on this very soon on exactly why oral kickstarts can be counterproductive and it actually makes more sense to end a cycle with them....and it has everything to do with myostatin. Androgens should never be ran high at the beginning and then dropped off. Androgens need to increase to fight myostatin as the cycle goes on. That's why oral kickstarts, front loading, etc are complete broscience and can actually cause you to gain less on a cycle. I do not start any cycle at all with orals anymore. Strictly finishers for me

Last edited:
Myostatin will get so high, you wont be able to put on any muscle from week ~12 to week 20. So either do a short cycle, which will give you bad results. Or bulk the first 12 weeks, cut 8 weeks, and clean bulk the last 10 weeks when myostatin is low again. I did it that way and got amazing results. But everyone has his own views.

There is a lot of truth to this as well. Typically after 8-12 weeks (depending on compounds, esters, etc) myostatin peaks so high that gains are just put to a complete halt. That's why I'm a big fan of cutting and cleaning up gains at the last 4-8 weeks of a cycle

There is a lot of truth to this as well. Typically after 8-12 weeks (depending on compounds, esters, etc) myostatin peaks so high that gains are just put to a complete halt. That's why I'm a big fan of cutting and cleaning up gains at the last 4-8 weeks of a cycle
This is only true until I found out what the hell there doing in Kuwait I'm and sleuthing as we speak I shall unveil the anabolic chicken give me time.

This is only true until I found out what the hell there doing in Kuwait I'm and sleuthing as we speak I shall unveil the anabolic chicken give me time.

Interested in your thoughts bro

Top Bottom