dganutrition.com
dganutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Final week of tren / need help planning next cycle

Final week of tren / need help planning next cycle

I am just finishing up my first cycle of tren, I used Tren E for 8 weeks at 300mg 9-10 at 400, 11 tren ace 100mg EOD and these last 5 days leading to my meet saturday 100mg every day... I am running 400mg of test C weekly, and 100mg anadrol daily leading up to the meet, so far I have LOVED Tren, I have not had hardly ANY side effects except waking up a few times a night... the biggest side effect which is leading into my next cycle question is hunger... these last 4-5 weeks even on anadrol I have lost 6 lbs due to just not able to get in enough calories ... I am right where I need to be for my weight class, but I could have used those extra few pounds for the meet...

so... a couple questions- I plan to take 8-10 weeks off .. cruising back on TRT and then start my next cycle and prep for my next meet late fall...... Tren strength gains are UNREAL... but the hunger is going to be an issue as I am wanting to bulk up one weight class... I need to gain 15-20 lbs on the next cycle leading up to the meet and would like similar strength results...

Would something like Tren E + EQ + Dbol instead of anadrol help with adding hunger / weight.... or can Deca + EQ give the same strength results plus the nice bulk. open to any kind of other cycles to meet my needs thanks guys .... I would have probably not made this post but I just noticed all of Dylans youtube is gone

the size you get with dbol will not be near as clean as anadrol... if you need help with hunger with this combo, eq is a good addition and so would mk677...
    [URL="https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct"]

Quote Originally Posted by zimm View Post
    I am just finishing up my first cycle of tren, I used Tren E for 8 weeks at 300mg 9-10 at 400, 11 tren ace 100mg EOD and these last 5 days leading to my meet saturday 100mg every day... I am running 400mg of test C weekly, and 100mg anadrol daily leading up to the meet, so far I have LOVED Tren, I have not had hardly ANY side effects except waking up a few times a night... the biggest side effect which is leading into my next cycle question is hunger... these last 4-5 weeks even on anadrol I have lost 6 lbs due to just not able to get in enough calories ... I am right where I need to be for my weight class, but I could have used those extra few pounds for the meet...

so... a couple questions- I plan to take 8-10 weeks off .. cruising back on TRT and then start my next cycle and prep for my next meet late fall...... Tren strength gains are UNREAL... but the hunger is going to be an issue as I am wanting to bulk up one weight class... I need to gain 15-20 lbs on the next cycle leading up to the meet and would like similar strength results...

Would something like Tren E + EQ + Dbol instead of anadrol help with adding hunger / weight.... or can Deca + EQ give the same strength results plus the nice bulk. open to any kind of other cycles to meet my needs thanks guys .... I would have probably not made this post but I just noticed all of Dylans youtube is gone
    EQ increased my hunger a bit.... MK677 has me feeling like I hadnít eaten in days after just a couple hours from main course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SARMSX.com - "The Best SARMS Provider in the world. I support SX because they are the best." - Dylan Gemelli

what dosing on the MK-677

25 mg per day

In my experience there's nothing you can take with tren to alleviate the appetite suppression. It's far too powerful and kills my appetite every time. I've never been able to add a pound with it, and it's literally the worst compound to bulk with because of it

bummer lol

everyone is different... i never had an issue eating with tren but like i said everyone is different...

Quote Originally Posted by zimm View Post
    bummer lol
    Like Dylan said everyone is different. Some people never have an issue with tren....but for tgose that do, which you've said you've already experienced, you probsbly won't be able to help that much. I've used some probiotics, digestive enzymes, and acid reflux meds to help to some degree but the appetite suppression is always there

i assure you, mk677 will make you hungry beyond belief, with tren, anadrol or any other compound