napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Final Sarms Stack Plan Before Purchasing From SarmsX-PICTURES ARE INCLUDED

Illest

Hello guys! Some of this will be copy + paste from my old thread. However, I wanted to get some advice from Dylan and other knowledgeable experts, and to take a look at my final Sarms' stack plan before purchasing from SarmsX.

My name is Alex, and I am currently 23 years old. I am interested in starting my first ever Sarms cycle, and I greatly appreciate y'all taking the time to help me create a good cycle regimen.

Current Stats:
Weight: 230lb
Height: 5'10
BF: 12-16%? Total guess at this point :confused:

My goal is to put on as much size and muscle as I can WHILE losing body-fat and look leaner. Is this even possible?

I have never experimented with AAS or PH before.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

These are the following Sarms that I am going to buy from SARMSX:

1-12 Anabolicum (LGD-4033) - 10mgs/ml @ 30ml per bottle
1-12 Nutrobal (MK-677) - 25mgs/ml @ 30ml per bottle
1-12 Testolone (RAD-140) - 10mgs/ml @ 30ml per bottle OR S4 (Andarine) - 50mgs/ml @ 30ml per bottle
9-12 Tonkat Ali

Mini PCT: 13-16
GW-501516 (Cardarine) - 20mgs/ml @ 30ml
LiquiClo - 50mgs/ml @ 30mls 50/25/25/25

My FIVE questions are:

1. Why choose LiquiClo over LiquiNol?

2. In my mini PCT, why choose Cardarine over Ostarine? Can I replace Cardarine with Ostarine? What's the difference between the two Sarms?

3. Are you absolutely sure that I don't need anything else?- Dylan said I don't need N2Guard or HCGenerate. Is there anything that I need to take to ensure that everything will good/smooth cycle?

4. Can I incoporate D-Aspartic Acid into my stack plan? If so, does that go in weeks 9-12 or Mini PCT (weeks 13-16)?

5. How does my final stack plan look? Am I ready to go?

d - Copy.jpg

17321695_1548075688577844_1704539940_n.jpg

unnamed.jpg

ok.jpg

Thank you for taking the time to read and answer my questions :)

Alex.

1. you can use either one, it makes no difference... clomid is often used because it seems to recover quicker your test quicker on its own than nolva but thats debatable...

2. cardarine is for cortisol control and overall performance enhancement with no suppression... you can use them both but mk is not necessary here like it is with an anabolic cycle..

3 bro, if you needed something else, i would have told you... come on man

4. week 9-12 use tongkat ali which is much stronger than daa

5. yes except you stay on mk677 year round so that would be used in pct as well

If fat loss is your goal wouldn't s4 be the go to for that instead of the rad140?
Should lean and harden you up... but I mean could be wrong
Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

If fat loss is your goal wouldn't s4 be the go to for that instead of the rad140?
Should lean and harden you up... but I mean could be wrong
Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
both are used for fat loss... rad has hardening capabilities as well but it adds endurance so while it adds size, it aids in fat loss.. s4 is always involved in my cutting stacks but rad still fits nicely and is usually always a big part of any sarms cutting stack i recommend...

For the goals you have for adding mass while dropping bodyfat, I think the ultra Recomp stack is your best bet for that

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/ultra-recomp-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

For the goals you have for adding mass while dropping bodyfat, I think the ultra Recomp stack is your best bet for that

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/ultra-recomp-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Thanks so much :)

However, I do not plan on taking 4 Sarms at once for my first cycle. Lol, idk why, but it just seems like a little too much for me to handle for a first cycle.

I am going to just run LGD, Neutrobal, and either S4 or Rad with tonkat ali (during weeks 9-12) and a mini 1 month pct of GW and LiquiClo.

Afterwards, I will wait another month, and then probably try either S4 or Rad (whichever one I didn't take during my first cycle) with Ostarine.

Thanks guys :)

However, I do not plan on taking 4 Sarms at once for my first cycle. Lol, idk why, but it just seems like a little too much for me to handle for a first cycle.

I am going to just run LGD, Neutrobal, and either S4 or Rad with tonkat ali (during weeks 9-12) and a mini 1 month pct of GW and LiquiClo.

Afterwards, I will wait another month, and then probably try either S4 or Rad (whichever one I didn't take during my first cycle) with Ostarine.

No problem brother. Just keep in mind that mk677 needs to be ran long term for a full year to get the full benefits from it, and not just the 12 weeks of the cycle

i love your stack plan bro... im looking forward to your results... make sure to keep us updated throughout!

Top Bottom