domestic-supply

sarms.forsale
bannednutrition

napsgear
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Cycle Pics for my mega recomp cycle!

Final Cycle Pics for my mega recomp cycle!

sorry for the lack of updates... my cycle was completed on Sunday and it is FAR and AWAY the most successful cycle i have ever ran... I ended up at 206, up 26 pounds from the start of the cycle... i would say it was definitely a success and generally side effect free... i am so tired of the night sweats with tren but other than that, things have been excellent... my strength is on another level and the size is the best i have had... i am going to be constantly looking for more and hopefully after the next cycle i do, will be in the 215-220 range... that will be the most ideal and that's where i will be the happiest... i am going on my cruise now with test 150, deca 150, proviron 50 mg and the sarms GW501516, MK2866, S4 and RAD 140... I am looking to not only maintain but add to everything i have worked so hard for... i can't thank everyone enough for the ongoing support and encouragement... here are pics from today..

image of a safe

Nice work man,, It's nice to see the dedication pays off ,when all said & done. Especially, when all goals are achieved!!!!

U look great man.. u shot way past ur weight range goal and u still stayed lean like u wanted to all along...keep it up man...how long have cruising for

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Very good look all good size

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Hell yea buddy great gains...I can remember if u did a ment cycle but if u did what would u choose Tren or ment cycle? As far as gains and side effects?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Good shit, and your cruise the stuff u posted is once a week ?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Very nice man! 215-220 will be solid for your frame in my opinion and i know you can get there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great job man.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Nice work bro. You got those delts popin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great work dude!!!