napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Finaflex: for Sarms Cycle

YamahaC76

finaflex-ingr.jpg Looking to boost natural test to aid in building some muscle and it's other benefits.

Any testimonies as to if they noticed a change with DAA, I'm guessing it's just tried and true, and I trust that given the folks saying to run it in pct.

I picked this up today dirt cheap at GNC, has a bottle that has is pure DAA @ 3g per serving. I'm 4 weeks into the Osta cylcle. I wanted a bit of test boost and this does have a mild estrogen blocker. Perhaps some of you that know these compounds a bit more can chime in.

Is it worth it or should I just return it. Ill try it tomorrow but still. Thanks guys.

Last edited:
View attachment 3975 Looking to boost natural test to aid in building some muscle and it's other benefits.

Any testimonies as to if they noticed a change with DAA, I'm guessing it's just tried and true, and I trust that given the folks saying to run it in pct.

I picked this up today dirt cheap at GNC, has a bottle that has is pure DAA @ 3g per serving. I'm 4 weeks into the Osta cylcle. I wanted a bit of test boost and this does have a mild estrogen blocker. Perhaps some of you that know these compounds a bit more can chime in.

Is it worth it or should I just return it. Ill try it tomorrow but still. Thanks guys.

I don't see a problem using it for your DAA on your SARMS cycle bud.

The way I ran DAA last 12 week sarms cycle was...DAA 1-4...off 5-8....DAA....9-12.
Give yourself a break from it every 4 weeks

I don't see a problem using it for your DAA on your SARMS cycle bud.

Thanks Rick, can you take stuff like this while currently on the cycle to combat the slight suppression?

I got this for like 25$ instead of the outrageous GNC price, so figured it's worth it at that point? Idk...

Yeah this is just one bottle I posted, it has a second bottle thats pure DAA thats 3g per serving. So I'm assuming this is the effective dose?

you never want to exceed 8 weeks of continuous daa use... you will start to get bloating and other sides... just because its cheap does not make it wise... thats normally the opposite and there's normally a reason something is cheap

Ouch, sides...

What kind of sides are we talking?
bloating is the main one which eventually leads to possible gyno... not likely but possible... many people get the runs really bad with it after extended use... acne and headaches etc... this is all with prolonged use of course...

bloating is the main one which eventually leads to possible gyno... not likely but possible... many people get the runs really bad with it after extended use... acne and headaches etc... this is all with prolonged use of course...

Ouch, and this is with a dose of 3g daily? I see, so something like tribulus and Lonjack is better for longterm use? Has anybody had success with deer antler?

If I take a test booster on cycle like deer antler and tribulus, does this increase chance of gyno even with sarm use?

Ouch, and this is with a dose of 3g daily? I see, so something like tribulus and Lonjack is better for longterm use? Has anybody had success with deer antler?

If I take a test booster on cycle like deer antler and tribulus, does this increase chance of gyno even with sarm use?
why exactly are you overcomplicating this bro? deer antler??? come on now... you are making this way too difficult and overthinking WAY too much... tongkat ali here would be all you need... daa is not supposed to be used extended periods of time... tribulus is fine to use longer and no, its not going to cause you gyno man... you have to relax bro, seriously

Top Bottom