napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

figuring in TNE into your weekly test E dose

thenoob

Im running 500mg/ test a week. I jsut got some TNE wanted to try it out. i was gonna run 100mg before a workout that will add 100mg of test to my weekly dose.. Do i do anything to adjust for this or just basically say im now running 6 a week? do I add an additional AI post TNE? Side question; im running 500 mg test a week for a 16 week cycle, if say at week 10 i plateu or whatever and wanna bump it up to 6 0r 750 is there a right way to do that? If you know any of those its all much appreciated! Cheeers. -KCK

Last edited:
you have NO REASON on the planet earth to bump your test to 750 man, none... i highly doubt you need more of an ai with tne here and there... clearly you wont be dosing it every day so its very unlikely

I personally would leave the TNE to a particular lifting session rather than everyday. For example, say you felt like your legs are lagging and you want to bring them, save the TNE for those leg sessions.

I personally would leave the TNE to a particular lifting session rather than everyday. For example, say you felt like your legs are lagging and you want to bring them, save the TNE for those leg sessions.
i agree, thats all it should be used for

If you want to run TNE in some workouts it's probably best to lower your test E dose a bit in my opinion to keep the sides and aromatization down

If you want to run TNE in some workouts it's probably best to lower your test E dose a bit in my opinion to keep the sides and aromatization down
yes if you are going to run it often, which you shouldnt' anyway, then you may want to do that but you shouldnt be using tne often

I've yet to try TNE.... Is this the same as Test Suspension?

just FYI... i did blood work before and after running TNE in the same day and it will raise your estrogen up significantly so make sure you up your IA dose. I use it twice a week and I have to adjust for it special when on a cycle.
I do love the stuff though!!!!!! makes you a MONSTER

just FYI... i did blood work before and after running TNE in the same day and it will raise your estrogen up significantly so make sure you up your IA dose. I use it twice a week and I have to adjust for it special when on a cycle.
I do love the stuff though!!!!!! makes you a MONSTER

thank you for your response!! how much do you up your AI? i take 100 mg doses of TNE. that shit is the bomb other than the smell that comes out of your pores and the taste but other than that, GOLD!!

you have NO REASON on the planet earth to bump your test to 750 man, none... i highly doubt you need more of an ai with tne here and there... clearly you wont be dosing it every day so its very unlikely

Thanks Dylan, as always appreciate the help. Hope all is well. -KCK

thank you for your response!! how much do you up your AI? i take 100 mg doses of TNE. that shit is the bomb other than the smell that comes out of your pores and the taste but other than that, GOLD!!

I take an extra 12.5 on the days I use the TNE ... YES the smell is bad but all I smell is GAIIIINZZZZZZZ ...LOL...

Top Bottom