napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Figure Competitor needing a sarms stack

Englishb91

I am a national level figure competitor, I don't want to start back on the injectable steroids and I've heard sarms is a great alternative. I will be competing to get my pro card next year, and size is not an issue for me. I will be using Anavar and Winnie when I'm 6 weeks out, I would like to know what would be the best sarm for me to use with those two that can help me have a lean tight look for nationals.

I am a national level figure competitor, I don't want to start back on the injectable steroids and I've heard sarms is a great alternative. I will be competing to get my pro card next year, and size is not an issue for me. I will be using Anavar and Winnie when I'm 6 weeks out, I would like to know what would be the best sarm for me to use with those two that can help me have a lean tight look for nationals.
are you male or female?

I am female

Got a pic? Off season and contest ready please, feel free to crop of course. What are your proportions as far as ht/wt?
I was laughing because if. men ever compete in a class called "figure" I'm going just to toss tomatoes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom