napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

a few questions

reefy86

I know you say mk677 is similar to hgh but not the same but the one thing that pleased me the most about hgh is the bone density and how it can make you look alot thicker but i found it pretty much impossible to find sources for it so i gave up. is this the same situation with mk677? i have a wide frame but lighter bones so i can look pretty dam good at 12 stone even though im slobby right now at 13 stone. everyone says i have some sort of freaky genetics because if i let myself go i can go really skinny or in my case now im in my 30's i am now getting fat lol :) but then when i start training again i put size on very fast and ive always suffered with very fast hair and nail growth. i see people moan that they have to cut their hair every month now but try going from a number 5 to a 1 in 1.5 weeks and nails back to that girly look in 4 days. Anyways back to the mk677 will this have a good effect on bone density if ran for 1 year like hgh does?

Also i hear alot about sarms not being as good as steroids when it comes to results but you get very close but if thats the case then how come ive seen a few results now that ranges from 10 pounds to 20 pounds and the 20 pound one was gained on just 6 weeks of sarms and he looks amazing. but even if ran for the 12 weeks i have yet to see someone gain this amount of size on steroids in 3 months unless off course you are stacking some crazy amounts of steroids but for the typical test and dbol cycle you will gain that 20 pounds but how much of that is water? so for me from what i have read so far i find that sarms out performs steroids in many ways and the most important one aswel is there little to zero side effects.

Mk677 provides the same type of benefits that hgh does

As far as what people gain on a cycle, it depends entirely on genetics, diet, training, and how close to your genetic potential you are. Someone that is undersized big time can gain far more than someone with a good base...and someone with a lot of muscle may be l7cky to get 1 or 2 lbs out of a cycle because of how close they are to their genetic limit

cheers rick, just out of curiosity is there an advantage to adding hgh and mk677 together? i am currently researching it to find out more but im hearing people say to alternate hgh and mk677 to make hgh a little cheaper but what sort of results do you reckon id get out off 4ui of hgh every day and 25mg of mk677 everyday? taking into consideration i will also be adding a good sarms stack to that :)

cheers rick, just out of curiosity is there an advantage to adding hgh and mk677 together? i am currently researching it to find out more but im hearing people say to alternate hgh and mk677 to make hgh a little cheaper but what sort of results do you reckon id get out off 4ui of hgh every day and 25mg of mk677 everyday? taking into consideration i will also be adding a good sarms stack to that :)
It really just depends bro. There is so much variance on quality with gh out there which is the issue. If you have great stuff 4iu can give decent results, but if it's not you might not really not8ce anything. Quality is everytging with gh and mk677 both. Sarmsx mk677 I know is great, and as far as GH goes, biotech has some of the best quality you'll find anywhere

jintropin seems to be getting good reviews on here from pharma lady. i think if adding hgh is just going to add a small amount of results id rather just take the mk677 but if it was too add a large amount over 6 months to a year then it would be worth it but i cant find one post that has tried this yet and gave out the results.

jintropin seems to be getting good reviews on here from pharma lady. i think if adding hgh is just going to add a small amount of results id rather just take the mk677 but if it was too add a large amount over 6 months to a year then it would be worth it but i cant find one post that has tried this yet and gave out the results.
there are several people here that have documented using mk677 for several months... you will get extremely strong results running them both... i have read SEVERAL reviews and studies where 677, at least of pure quality, has shown results up to 6ius per day of hgh... thats debatable and obviously difficult to say because thats person to person specific but thats what has been said based on numbers and results...

Hi dylan yeah ive seen good reviews on mk677 without a doubt but ive not seen any reviews for both mk677 and hgh together :)

Hi dylan yeah ive seen good reviews on mk677 without a doubt but ive not seen any reviews for both mk677 and hgh together :)
i have not seen too many people run them together but the ones i have loved it but actually ended up switching to just 677 because of the cost vs benefit and being that 677 is so strong, they felt that was plenty and it saved them money in the process

I haven't used HGH myself, but I can honestly say I absolutely love MK-677 and the results it provides. The sleep,fullness, pumps, and body composition changes are very nice....not to mention that it's very cost effective in comparison to HGH amd you don't have to pin every day

just out of curiosity and probably a million dollar question but what sort of body you reckon i could achieve using 3 cycles of

mk677
mk2866
lgd
s4
gw

thats over 6k worth and mk677 run for a full year with the rest having a 4 week pct break between each cycle. i weigh 182 pounds at 5ft, 10 and 15% body fat but i have no abs and a bloated belly so im hoping to change that. my arms are pretty pumped at 16 inch with hardly any fat as most of my fat gains are direct to the stomach and bottom of my back. my ultimate goal is 17-18 inch arms with 8% body fat but defiantly will be happy with 17 inch arms with a 6-8 pack as the last time i seen my abs was when i was 12 at school lol. my diet is pretty solid at 4000 calories but thats probably why i get bloated stomach alot with 450g carbs and 250g protein and 75g good fat.

what do you think :)

Ash

that is an impossible question to answer.. thats all dependent upon your diet and training and any answer given is hypothetical... now clearly with the goals you have, thats not even the optimal stacks to go with.. you would drop the 2866 and lgd and go with rad along with s4 and gw and that would definitely give you a strong opportunity to do so...

so id get better results with rad and s4 then i would with lgd, 2866 and s4? also with sarms do people still bulk then cut or can you do both on sarms, not sure if i should do some intense cardio along with a solid workout or do light cardio with a solid workout or stick to bulking and then start cardio when im ready to cut?

sorry for all the questions

Ash

as i said, with YOUR personal goals, thats the stack you want.. .lgd is the biggest bulking sarm... i am simply answering your question on the goals you provided so bulking would not make any sense, especially at 15% body fat

i know it would be a good idea to cut down now at 15% but with sarms being some hefty magic when it comes to cutting down i figured i could do my first cycle as bulking and the other 2 at cutting and reserving muscle.

im no expert and if you think i should do rad and s4 now for the 3 cycles then that is what im going to do but i just thought having a good clean bulk look for first cycle just to see the gains :) then start cutting with the next 2 cycles

im no expert and if you think i should do rad and s4 now for the 3 cycles then that is what im going to do but i just thought having a good clean bulk look for first cycle just to see the gains :) then start cutting with the next 2 cycles

Thats actually quite backwards... u already have borderline high body fat... the absolute last thing u do is try to bulk or add size at the body fat

ok cheers dylan getting that fat % down it is then :) i think im just getting my self mixed up and worried regarding muscle wastage when it comes to cutting. i want to keep my 16 inch lol :)

ok cheers dylan getting that fat % down it is then :) i think im just getting my self mixed up and worried regarding muscle wastage when it comes to cutting. i want to keep my 16 inch lol :)
the beauty of sarms is that they prevent muscle wastage in the process

Top Bottom