napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

a few cycle questions for you

rusty888

Hey dylan i have been working out most of my life. I am 40 years old 5/11 and about 215. I have been on test for over a year and i am on a estrogen blocker. I Ihave been running test 100ml a week and have had great results as far as mood and energy levels. I decided i wanted to put on some muscle so i started a tren a dosage of 100ml a week in conjunction with my test. I take a shot every other day of tren a and test .3 of each. I am in my 6th week of the cycle and have had no side effects and have gained muscle and lost some weight(around the belly). I was planning on doing a 10 week cycle...my question is how long should i wait before i start another tren cycle and what should i take for pct. Btw.. i am on blood pressure medicine and at my last blood test whick was 2 weeks ago my test was 900 and all my blood work was great and my blood pressure was perfect.

ML's don't tell us anything, you need to explain your doses in MG's

i apologize...i take .33 ml of tren and .30 ml of tess every other day. My question is how long after my cycle should i stay off the tren before going back on it? Also, Should i raise the dose of tren at all?

i apologize...i take .33 ml of tren and .30 ml of tess every other day. My question is how long after my cycle should i stay off the tren before going back on it? Also, Should i raise the dose of tren at all?

That still doesn't answer the question.What are the concentrations of your Test & Tren in MILLIGRAMS?ML's mean nothing because there are different concentrations of both.

ie: 100mgs/ML or 250mgs/ML or anything in between or more

ok...well i take tren acetate and tess cypionate..both are 100 ml bottles. the tess is 2000 mg/10 ml. i cant find the box the tren came in.

Last edited:
Bro, look on the vial. The test probably says 250mg/ml. Depending on Tren Ace or Eth it will say something similar.

These things are very important to know before you start.

ok...well i take tren acetate and tess cypionate..both are 100 ml bottles. the tess is 2000 mg/10 ml. i cant find the box the tren came in.

not being cruel...but wtf!

Bro..you are putting POWERFUL compounds in your body and you have no idea about even their most basic properties.....stop before you get seriously hurt...EDUCATE FIRST....then use

It's kinda scary that you are using the most harsh steroid of all and don't know the concentration of what you are taking. That alone tells me you probably shouldn't be using it bud.

To answer your question you need to take as much time off as you were on cycle including pct. if you ran a 12 week cycle with 4 week pct that would be 16 weeks off before starting another

I have been on test for over a year

WHY????????????

If you really want help

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat % PLEASE DO NOT GUESS
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

this is just horrible top to bottom... the fact you dont even know the mg you are dosing nor how to translate is bad enough, but i would like to know what you used to protect yourself with tren from prolactin as well? you think that its wise to run your first real cycle with the harshest steroid you can run? you need to watch this video and see just how stupid it was to do that.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCaPJZObrus

Top Bottom