napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Fever while on cycle

lareener

Hi

I am on my 4th week of test e 350mg s week and primo 600mg a week

In the last 2days i experienced fever, my body is very hot.. Yesterday i had to pin it and i skip it. Do you guys think is the gear? Or someone else had similar experiences? I made an appointment to doc which i ll see it today..

This is my second cycle, first one was test only

Your body is going through hormonal changes. Skipping a pin is just going to make it worse by causing even more fluctuations.

Seeing a doctor won't hurt hopefully he can eliminate something more serious than just hormonal fluctuations.

Do you think i might have a high bp?
How long it lasts? I have a loss of appetite and can't sleep well even with sleeping pills

You have to check your own bp. How would we know? Go to your local drug store they will check it for you. You're not running anything serious so so it's either your body adjusting or you have something going on not cycle related.

Yeah your body feeling hot and you sweating doesn't mean you have a fever. Did you check your temperature? When I'm on cycle my wife can't stand to lay or sit next to me she says I'm like a furnace, I run hot anyway. Sometimes it's concerning to me too and I'll check my temp and BP and its good just hormones. Good thing abkut having kids is we have that stuff at home, the BP monitor I bought several years ago. Good investment and you can find them relatively cheap and they're easy to use.

yes, feeling hot and sweating doesnt necessarily mean you have a fever... i hate to do any sort of speculating.. you need to CHECK your blood pressure and CHECK your temperature, not guess at what could be going on

Done the checks. Blood pressure its fine.
Dc said is more likely to be hormon fluctuation and done some blood tests.
Now the issue concern me is that during the day my temperature dropped down to 36 C and now at night raised up to 39C, same as i suspected for the last 2days.. have the thermometer with me

Tomorrow i ll get back to gp..

Top Bottom