napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Is the fever related to injection?

davealexis2000

Hi all. I had a glute injection yesterday and I hit legs. Today I have a fever and chills but the injection site looks normal it's not red but i have a very bad pip but i also have had this bad of a pip before. Very sore in the area but only the cheek i injected in. Should i be starting anti biotic? Or wait till the skin turns red to make sure it is an infection?

Last edited:
Hi all. I had a glute injection yesterday and I hit legs. Today I have a fever and chills but the injection site looks normal it's not red but i have a very bad pip but i also have had this bad of a pip before. Very sore in the area but only the cheek i injected in. Should i be starting anti biotic? Or wait till the skin turns red to make sure it is an infection?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Go to the doctor if you have fever and chills and make sure it is an infection why would you ask anyone on a forum if you should start antibiotics we are not doctors Fever and chills does not always mean an infection. You would need bloodwork for that to see if white blood cells are elevated. If you take antibiotics without an infection you are wasting you antibiotics and also can make your body get use to the antibiotics and then when you need them it will not work. Seek medical attention bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had the same problem sometime ago first time I pinned Sust. 350. I thought for sure I had an infection, turned out to be a bad case of PIP caused by a high quality/ high concentration product that also brought on Test flu. Mine lasted over a week and hurt like a bitch. If you're worried, then see a doctor.

I had the same problem sometime ago first time I pinned Sust. 350. I thought for sure I had an infection, turned out to be a bad case of PIP caused by a high quality/ high concentration product that also brought on Test flu. Mine lasted over a week and hurt like a bitch. If you're worried, then see a doctor.
Thanks for sharing

Last edited:
Go to the doctor if you have fever and chills and make sure it is an infection why would you ask anyone on a forum if you should start antibiotics we are not doctors Fever and chills does not always mean an infection. You would need bloodwork for that to see if white blood cells are elevated. If you take antibiotics without an infection you are wasting you antibiotics and also can make your body get use to the antibiotics and then when you need them it will not work. Seek medical attention bro.

Thanks

How long was the needle and if you can Take a pic and post it?

How long was the needle and if you can Take a pic and post it?

The needle was 1.5 inch and the area started to become red today. The redness and the fact that I'm feeling sick making me think that it's probably infected

Last edited:
My right quad turned red like that a few weeks ago from a Prop injection and it went away after a few days. Personally I think it's too soon for an infection. Use your best judgment... I think you'll know if it's an infection.

My right quad turned red like that a few weeks ago from a Prop injection and it went away after a few days. Personally I think it's too soon for an infection. Use your best judgment... I think you'll know if it's an infection.
Thanks for the help. I feel like i have damaged the muscle with bad injection technique maybe. Very painful with movement all the time and the muscle is very hard

What oil did you use, bro? You didnt clean the needle with a cotton ball right? Did you take proper sanitation procedures? Have you gotten test flu before?

It looks a little red but more like irritated. If you had an infection you would be hella swollen and it would be mushy. You would know. Maybe test flu or andro flu or maybe just getting sick

What oil did you use, bro? You didnt clean the needle with a cotton ball right? Did you take proper sanitation procedures? Have you gotten test flu before?
Just bad injection technique i guess. My hand was too shaky Damaged the muscle or something. I was in pain for about two weeks

It looks a little red but more like irritated. If you had an infection you would be hella swollen and it would be mushy. You would know. Maybe test flu or andro flu or maybe just getting sick

Thanks for the help

Top Bottom