napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Fever like symptoms on first cycle

kimmy6

hi guys,

I'm 45 - 165 lbs, 6'1.
Just started my first cycle 4 days ago, 350 mg Test E.
2 days ago, I took 12.5mg aromasin (planning to use 12.5mg EOD) and last night started to develop fever like symptoms, mostly painful joints / muscle aches. Was hard for me to sleep but it got a bit better throughout the night.
This morning I don't feel great and still have slight joint pain. I have been hydrating a lot since I started, 1 gallon of water per day.

My question:
Has anyone ever felt the same symptoms? if so, does it mean that aromasin is too harsh on me and I should change the dosage to maybe 6.25 mg ED instead? (although I have 25mg pills so cutting them in 4 is going to be an interesting process).

Thanks!

Last edited:
hi guys,

I'm 45 - 165 lbs, 6'1.
2 days ago, I took 12.5mg aromasin (planning to use 12.5mg EOD) and last night started to develop fever like symptoms, mostly painful joints / muscle aches. Was hard for me to sleep but it got a bit better throughout the night.
This morning I don't feel great and still have slight joint pain. I have been hydrating a lot since I started, 1 gallon of water per day.

My question:
Has anyone ever felt the same symptoms? if so, does it mean that aromasin is too harsh on me and I should change the dosage to maybe 6.25 mg ED instead? (although I have 25mg pills so cutting them in 4 is going to be an interesting process).

Thanks!
Dont just assume its the aromasin....its normal to have those types of symptoms from test whilst your body is adapting to the hormone change ...with test e having a shorter ester it gonna come on little quicker...

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Joint plain and muscle aches are common side effects of Aromasin. When you start any new medication there are side effects and they usually subside after a few weeks. I had the same issue with Aromasin in the beginning. I recommend taking before bed.

I felt fluish when i started test ...no joint pain.. however i was not using aromasin...just like cb said most meds have some extent of side affect..at least at first until your body adapts... prob ot not start changing the protocal one week in... mornin big bro CB...happy hump day bro..

Thanks bro but I have no clue what that is. I work every day. No hump day or looking forward to any days off in my world.
LOL I see that... well hopefully a source of your motivation inspiration is knowing that all the help and motivation you give to everybody here is more appreciated than you know.... I'm trying to pay it forward and help anywhere I may be of help.. that and I'm obsessed... have a good day my friend..

LOL I see that... well hopefully a source of your motivation inspiration is knowing that all the help and motivation you give to everybody here is more appreciated than you know.... I'm trying to pay it forward and help anywhere I may be of help.. that and I'm obsessed... have a good day my friend..

Thank you bro. You're appreciated also and a member of the family now.

hi guys,

I'm 45 - 165 lbs, 6'1.

My question:

Thanks!
You aren't going to have symptoms like that in a few days man. Not even close....especially with you running the dose you are. It's probsbly mostly in your head, but whatever the case it's not aromasin that soon.

You aren't going to have symptoms like that in a few days man. Not even close....especially with you running the dose you are. It's probsbly mostly in your head, but whatever the case it's not aromasin that soon.
definitely NOT the aromasin bro, not even possible this quick...

thanks gentlemen, much appreciated. It's DEFINITELY not in my head ;)
could it be what I discovered today exists, "test fever"? ie that my body is adjusting since it's the first test injection?
also, is it ok to pin only once per week with that amount?

thanks gentlemen, much appreciated. It's DEFINITELY not in my head ;)
could it be what I discovered today exists, "test fever"? ie that my body is adjusting since it's the first test injection?
also, is it ok to pin only once per week with that amount?
You could have test flu. Entirely possible

It's always best to split your dose every week versus one injection

test flu is very very common, absolutely... i would not pin once a week, no... definitely not with test e

Top Bottom