napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Female using anavar

Portelles75

My wife wants to use anavar. I seen Dylan videos but I'm not sure what type of cycle assist she will need if any. She is short like 5.1 and wight 117lbs . 43 yrs old. She is been training with me for few years now. She is slim but she wants to lose few more lbs. And diet and work out won't do it anymore.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Gear isn’t a fat burner. Yes it can assist but shouldn’t be used solely that way. Diet and training is all anyone needs. They just need adjustment. Has she been too low calories for too long? If so, look into a refeed. What’s cardio look like? Training? Is she getting enough rest to property recover?

I’m not against gear for almost anyone given the right parameters. I just hate seeing things worded like your last statement.

By the way, my wife is 4’11” and just got to 120lbs. Unfortunately some meds she takes caused a big increase last year. She’s finally open to the idea of Fitness so good luck to us both lol.

Her diet is good. She is a dietician for a hospital. She cooks good meals for both of us. But that little belly fat is not going away with cardio. Or diet. We both work out together everyday and she do cardio every other day for 45 mins.

Her diet is good. She is a dietician for a hospital. She cooks good meals for both of us. But that little belly fat is not going away with cardio. Or diet. We both work out together everyday and she do cardio every other day for 45 mins.

You should have her go get her thyroid levels checked man, my wife had the same issue after she had our second child. Now she's gtg and back leaner than before our first child, and says she feels better to. Something to think about. To answer your original question, I wouldn't have her go over 10mg a day. My wife's used Robolics Avavar a couple times at 5mg a day for 4 weeks and also 10mg a day for 4weeks and liked it.

Has she looked into sarms? Sarms are perfect for females to burn fat and build muscle without the side effects and virilization that steroids do. Let me know and I'll help you set something up

My mother is actually going through the same thing bro but she’s 52. Tried talking her into anavar or sarms but she’s so tough to work with. She preaches being natural which I completely respect. Similar stats to your wife and wanting the same thing. She upped her cals and carbs but took away bananas and all natural sugars and incorporated some fats. She feels much better. So maybe adjust the diet some as well and see if that helps, the drugs can only do so much at a given point. Good luck to your wife

Top Bottom