napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Female strength athletes advice

Rk84

Hi guys! I’ve been doing a lot of research lately into sams and looking for some advice on what I should run.
Im a 33 y/ female
Height 5’6
Weight 175pounds
I’m carrying more fat right now than I normally do probably sitting just under 25%bf

I just got into strength sports 2 years ago. Last year I ran a couple cycles of var leading up to nationals and internationals strong(wo)man shows 10-20/day.

I am wanting to shed some extra fat and gain strength. I’ve already figured out my nutrition plan just looking for that bit extra.

From what I’ve read/watched on the inter webs I’m thinking a carderine/Ostarine/s4 stack.

What are your thoughts and/or opinions?

Hey, welcome to isarms!

If I were you, I would start off with the triple stack.... It's very effective for females to add size, strength, and drop bodyfat...

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

i agree with gian's post you just want to run mk a little bit more conservative at first.. here is the layout...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 mk2866 12.5 mg per day the first two weeks then bump to 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

Thank you both for the quick reply. This is right in line with what I was thinking! I’m going to start running in March.

I’m going to be super ready for this years upcoming Strongman season! Thanks again!

Top Bottom