napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Female starting to use sarms

Casey321

I’m a 51 year old female athlete looking for an edge with Sarms.
2 main things I’m trying to accomplish is a boost in endurance and recovery time and help healing nagging injuries. Fat loss is not a big deal as I’m at a good weight, although I don’t want to gain weight either. Considering Cardarine to help with endurance and MK677 for help with healing injuries. My main sport is grappling and I’m very fit, specially for my age but most of my partners are half my age, lol

heres the stack to go with...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 12.5 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

I see you don’t suggest mk677. I was under the impression that that one is good for healing old injuries. Will that stack help with that also?

One more question, I read somewhere that the only legit sarms are liquid. It said pills or capsules are fake. Is that true?

One more question, I read somewhere that the only legit sarms are liquid. It said pills or capsules are fake. Is that true?
SARMS can be in pill or capsule form. Liquid SARMS were made for "research purposes" so they could be sold legally.

It's defnitely important to have a solid sarms source as a female. The last thing you want is something that's not even sarms at all

Top Bottom