napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

female stack Var or Sarms?

mrdut86

Hey all,

My wife was taking a cycle of MK2866 and GW and was liking it a lot. She got an injury and has been off for a few weeks and is wanting to do a 6 week cut before vacation now. She is looking into Anavar as well and wondering your opinions for a female what a better cutting option is? 10mg of Anavar or go back to a cycle with MK2866, SR9009, and Cardarine? Also, for a female on 10mg of Anavar, would she take any sort of PCT after or is that just for males?

She is 31
Been training hard for about 5 years
appx. 17 % BF
Very healthy

TIA everyone

I would definitely go with the sarms stack here. Its just a safer option snd will be more effective for her as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Agreed with Dylan here 100%...sarms are extremely effective for females and very safe as well. The triple stack is perfect

I need to lean out for bikini comp it’s in 9 weeks. Can you tell me what SARMS I need? Also, how to purchase.

I need to lean out for bikini comp it’s in 9 weeks. Can you tell me what SARMS I need? Also, how to purchase.

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

Top Bottom