napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Female Stack advice

MissD

Female. 38 yrs old. 5’5. 140 lbs. 20%bf. Lifting 3 years, just started powerlifting less than a year ago. I follow IIFYM, but it’s pretty clean 90% of the time. Looking for more muscle mass esp. in lower half. My upper body develops well but legs are lagging. I’m really wanting to add size and strength but if I could cut a bit of fat that would be ideal. I eat 5-6 times a day and I increase my cals specific to my training for the day. I lift 5-6 week currently. One max day and one speed for lifts. Currently only doing about an hour a week of cardio but if I need to bump it up I can. Any advice on stack and dosages would be appreciated. Just Trying to build tree trunks over here. Thanks so much. Also I have an IUD for bc, if that makes any difference? And I bloat easily. Great site, great forums.

Female. 38 yrs old. 5’5. 140 lbs. 20%bf. Lifting 3 years, just started powerlifting less than a year ago. I follow IIFYM, but it’s pretty clean 90% of the time. Looking for more muscle mass esp. in lower half. My upper body develops well but legs are lagging. I’m really wanting to add size and strength but if I could cut a bit of fat that would be ideal. I eat 5-6 times a day and I increase my cals specific to my training for the day. I lift 5-6 week currently. One max day and one speed for lifts. Currently only doing about an hour a week of cardio but if I need to bump it up I can. Any advice on stack and dosages would be appreciated. Just Trying to build tree trunks over here. Thanks so much. Also I have an IUD for bc, if that makes any difference? And I bloat easily. Great site, great forums.
I have the perfect stack for you. Sarms are excellent for females. Great choice.

For the goals you have this stack is perfect for adding lean mass and strength, while dropping bodyfat and is the most popular stack for females

1-12 MK2866 12.5mg per day the first two weeks then 25mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout

If you need help with a legit source for sarms, send me a pm

The sarms stack is nice yes. But, to build its about food. Whats your bmr. Whats your food intake look like. How many calories are you taking in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i completely agree with the layout rick gave you... thats the exact same stack i would have recommended for you... females respond EXTREMELY well to this stack

With some quick calc based on your activity level and stats. To build you need to be eating around 2732 cals per day.

I used to follow the renaissance periodization program. I use IIFYM but still use concept of RP. I eat to accommodate my training. I keep calories between 2000 and 2300 right now. On heavy lift days I consume around 2300, (p130-140ish/ carbs 200-275 and the rest fats) and on my speed/light days 2000. Maybe I should be eating more? I lift for roughly 1-2 hrs daily. Thanks everyone!—— also, I did try a cycle of anavar like 2 yrs ago, but honestly I don’t think it was legit, saw no real gains or even fat loss. Don’t really want to go that route again. Looking for “safer” yet effective. And I’m researching as much as possible before I decide to dive in.

Thank you Dylan. My boyfriend is the one who told me about SARMS, he too is looking at options. He’s a power lifter as well and looking for optimal strength gains and endurance.

I used to follow the renaissance periodization program. I use IIFYM but still use concept of RP. I eat to accommodate my training. I keep calories between 2000 and 2300 right now. On heavy lift days I consume around 2300, (p130-140ish/ carbs 200-275 and the rest fats) and on my speed/light days 2000. Maybe I should be eating more? I lift for roughly 1-2 hrs daily. Thanks everyone!—— also, I did try a cycle of anavar like 2 yrs ago, but honestly I don’t think it was legit, saw no real gains or even fat loss. Don’t really want to go that route again. Looking for “safer” yet effective. And I’m researching as much as possible before I decide to dive in.

You definatly are not eating enough. I gave you the caloric bar to reach. Speed day or not you are exerting a ton of energy and burning a ton of calories. You basically live your life in a deficit you arnt going to build that way as a woman. Proteins healthy fats and some carbs. Hit that number and i promise you will grow.

Thank you Dylan. My boyfriend is the one who told me about SARMS, he too is looking at options. He’s a power lifter as well and looking for optimal strength gains and endurance.
heres a stack for him

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-12 POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Hey thanks! I appreciate all the advice. I’d planned on slowly increasing cals and to be honest figured top would be about 2500, I don’t think I’ve ever eaten more than that even during a “bulk”. But I’m sick of killing myself in the gym, making strength gains just fine but it not showing while I have these chicks squatting 95 lbs next to me with massive legs 🤔🤔🤔 LoL. Thanks again.

Think I should still have my cals so high although I work out at 530am then I have a desk job 8 hrs day?

You are 140 lbs. Your calories are more than high enough being at 2000-2500. I would not recommend raising them at all. As a matter of fact if you want to lose some bodyfat while gaining muscle Id recommend a little lower

Thanks Rick. I usually add 50 or so cals a week when I try to build and keep an eye on bf %. Over 2500 almost seems impossible for me. Hell getting in 2300 is a rough go as it is. I wanna build , not get fat and then have to turn into a cardio bunny later to try to work off all the extra fat. Could you tell me, would a 12 week cycle help me achieve goals, then go off and just keep pushing with diet and training to keep gains? Or do most people have to continuously take cycle after cycle to keep the gains? Thank you.

You are 140 lbs. Your calories are more than high enough being at 2000-2500. I would not recommend raising them at all. As a matter of fact if you want to lose some bodyfat while gaining muscle Id recommend a little lower

I disagree. The numbers dont lie and she wants bog legs. You cant get that with more food. Her age weight and height are the equation and she trains imensly hard. She isnt eating enough. Not grow anyway

Top Bottom