napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Female stack

akfitgirl

Hey there,

So my stats are as follows

36 yr old female
maybe around 18-19 bf guess from last caliber test 2 months ago.

figure i would run a triple stack for 8 weeks body building comp in feb not sure about post therapy i read that females don't need to worry about doing such

here are the goods I have gotten

S4-25 mg for 4 weeks then bump to 50mg

Mk-2866 12.5 mg

Gw- 20 mg

I wanna start tommrow so any tweaks would be helpful!!!

I tested them yesterday and felt like my heart was racing, I was not drinking as much water and because the MK Does not have numbers on dropper was hard to does.

Gonna start clean tommrow am!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

c4ff49c26ead28b41b6eb02664e3c39a.jpg

Do my doses look good?

Seems your the go to guy!!!!

you would go with mk 12.5 mg per day the first two weeks then bump to 25 mg the next 10 weeks and there is no need to go 25 mg on s4... you wont notice much of anything at that dose..

you would go with mk 12.5 mg per day the first two weeks then bump to 25 mg the next 10 weeks and there is no need to go 25 mg on s4... you wont notice much of anything at that dose..

So would you suggest s4 at 12.5?

So would you suggest s4 at 12.5?

huh? im lost.. i said you wouldnt get anything at 25 so how would dropping it be smart? im saying to run it at 50 mg the entire time? i just reread what i wrote and it doesnt say anything about 12.5 for s4 anywhere

huh? im lost.. i said you wouldnt get anything at 25 so how would dropping it be smart? im saying to run it at 50 mg the entire time? i just reread what i wrote and it doesnt say anything about 12.5 for s4 anywhere

Sorry had to reread what you wrote [emoji30]
Thanks

You'll love the triple stack. It's perfect for females. I know Dylan helped you with the dosages, but in case thetes any confusion this is what it should look like

1-12 mk2866 12.5mg the first two weeks, then 25mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout

You have an EXCELLENT base to work from, and im sure youll see some nice changes. Good luck, and let me know if there's anything I can help with.

You'll love the triple stack. It's perfect for females. I know Dylan helped you with the dosages, but in case thetes any confusion this is what it should look like

1-12 mk2866 12.5mg the first two weeks, then 25mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout

You have an EXCELLENT base to work from, and im sure youll see some nice changes. Good luck, and let me know if there's anything I can help with.

Thanks I'm super excited and grateful for support
I'll be sure to keep posting as there are very few females sarm logs

yes, this will be HIGHLY beneficial for so many... there are so many females that come here looking for quality logs.. thank you for posting this!

So today I def noticed huge increase in lift! 270 on leg press! Wowzer!

Squat def was improved but I I didn't go crazy I didn't want to hurt myself but definitely went up 10 pounds I could've went up another 10 maybe 15.

My mood is good I feel more focused I came right home got to work got organized no rapid heart rate like the first time
I ate around 11 I prob gonna eat again it's almost 1 o'clock

Then will do my second S4 later on this evening and hit an hour of cardio

Well that is my intention at Least

One thing did notice was music bothering me a little when working

Last edited:
Thanks I'm super excited and grateful for support
I'll be sure to keep posting as there are very few females sarm logs

We definitely would appreciate your feedback! That will be highly beneficial to all females on this forum!

awesome... one thing MANY people experience is that they have an abundance of energy and more focus when using sarms which is clearly a huge benefit not just with working out but in every day life in general...

I will say there around 5 PM I started to get a little bit agitated started to get a light headache could've been from not eating I was on the go seems to level off took my last dose of S4 not sure if this is a common side effect or not

Top Bottom