napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Female sarms + var stack help

Birgid

I'm starting a sarm cycle in a few weeks and am going to use up some left over anavar too.
Advice on layout appreciated. I've given given my reasoning for this layout but know it may not be right.

Stats;

Female

41 yo, 5'8, 140 lbs, 18-20% bf

Strength train 4 x week. I've been having tendinitis issues in my elbow and wrist and find a 4 day upper/lower split with core work most days works best at keeping it from Flaring up too bad. I also do approx 20-45 mins cardio every gym session with 1, and sometimes 2 endurance sessions a week. (2-4 hrs)

Weeks 1-12
Osterine 10mgs/day
Cardarine 10 -20mgs/ day (I've seem some people say 10mgs for female and some 20)

Start week 4-12
Mk677 10-15mgs a day
Anavar 5 - 7.5mgs

I want to loose that last 5lbs of stubborn bf and hopefully put on a few lbs of muscle in the meantime. My body does not like to go and stay below 18%. I would like to get to 15. My meals are spot on but I do have a sweet tooth that I don't control and we'll as I should. I also find anavar makes my sugar cravings 10x worse.

Im starting the mk677 later because I haven't ordered it yet and because it's my first time using any sarms. I want to get a feel from the osta and gw first so I will know what sides are from what sarm. If any.
I will probably stay on the mk677 for 6 month but run it at 7.5mgs when not stacking it.
I'm adding the var at week four because I finished a 9 week var only cycle 4 weeks ago and want more time off it. I'm side sensitive to var but can tolerate it under 10mgs. At 10mgs I start getting voice issues a approx day 7-10.

Cheers.

weeks 1-12 ostarine 12.5 mg (or 10 if you have 10 mg pills) for first 2 weeks then 25 mg(20 if you have 10 mg pills)
weeks 1-12 cardarine 20 mg/day
weeks 1-24+(6 months at least) mk 677 10 mg should be good for a cut , just be careful with this it's gonna bloat you up and really increase your blood sugar/cravings in general for first weeks maybe even 1 month,i honestly wouldn't run it for your current goal.instead replace it with sr 9009 for 12 weeks 30 mg/day 5 mg every 2-3 hours(it's very synergistic with gw for endurance & fat loss)
weeks 7-12 anavar 5 mg/day, you would also want a cycle support with this one https://www.dganutrition.com/product/organ-st/

your diet have to be spot on in terms of potassium to sodium ratio/complex carbs (low GI),and fiber intake if you want to avoid mk 677 side effects

If you are cutting, this is the stack id recommend going with. Its uo to you wether you add anavar or not. Mk677 can cause some water retention and increase in hunger. You may want to wait to use that

1-12 mk2866 12.5mg per day the first two weeks then 25mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later

Thanks for the input. I will wait for the mk677. I haven't ordered it yet because I am waiting on a source for some (hopefully legit) hgh.

If it falls thru I will try mk677 after my cycle. Do I need to take 12 weeks off or can I start the mk677 shortly after?

What's your input on stacking hgh with this a few weeks in? Should I wait til after due to bloat as well?

I will research into the potassium/sodium thing. And look for a good potassium sup.

I'm still just going to start with mk2866 and gw. And add either s4 or s9 at week 3ish. Just want to make sure source is good and sarms are legit before dumping$ for a whole cycle.

Thanks all.

You have no use of mk 677 if u get real hgh...just make sure u can afford at least 180 i.u to run 1/day for 6 months at least to get the most out of it...as for potassium,is better to get it from natural sources like beans avocado sweet or white potato and green veggies...you can look up dylan's video for 10 foods rich in potaasium

you can start mk677 at anytime, in any scenario and if you do get hgh, you still can run mk677 with it VERY VERY effectively... thats a very well known effective stack... you DEFINITELY want to get the majority of your potassium through food and NOT depend on supplements... you need 4700 mg per day and you should not exceed 2300-2400 mg of sodium per day... especially if running hgh and/or mk677

you can start mk677 at anytime, in any scenario and if you do get hgh, you still can run mk677 with it VERY VERY effectively... thats a very well known effective stack... you DEFINITELY want to get the majority of your potassium through food and NOT depend on supplements... you need 4700 mg per day and you should not exceed 2300-2400 mg of sodium per day... especially if running hgh and/or mk677

how would you advice stacking both hgh & mk 677? hgh in the morning & mk before bed or ? asking for a 45 yo woman who takes 1 i.u/day

Top Bottom