napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Female SARMS Question

October

My wife has done a couple of sarms cycles with great results. Her last was the triple stack along with 10mg var per day- 6 weeks. Next time around she wants to skip the var but add another sarm to the triple stack that will allow her to put on the mass similar to what var did for her. Any advice would be appreciated. She has had zero sides with sarms. Her cycles were all SARMSX products.

That sounds fantastic. The anavar works great with the sarms but she gets worried about potential sides. Just going to go the sarms route for now, its hard to beat for a female.

absolutely brother... females respond EXTREMELY well to sarms to the point anavar is not needed whatsoever

That sounds fantastic. The anavar works great with the sarms but she gets worried about potential sides. Just going to go the sarms route for now, its hard to beat for a female.

You've got that right bro. Sarms are absolutely perfect for females. You just can't beat the benefits and not having the masculine and virilization sides that steroids can bring. Every female I have introduced to legit quality sarms has had nothing but a very positive expereince with them

You've got that right bro. Sarms are absolutely perfect for females. You just can't beat the benefits and not having the masculine and virilization sides that steroids can bring. Every female I have introduced to legit quality sarms has had nothing but a very positive expereince with them
absolutely agree!

Top Bottom