napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Female SARMS log

Toddlebahns

In my quest to learn more about SARMs/peptides and female experiences, I came up pretty short handed. I found a couple on here and decided I would add to the lot so as to provide some information for any other women looking to explore these avenues.

I'm going to be working with the recommended female stack on this site of Cardarine, MK2886, and S4.

I got my supplies Saturday and I intend to start the log beginning tomorrow, Monday 4/29. So far I have only taken the Cardarine and it delivered as promised. I was quite skeptical about the increased endurance benefit. But I was wow'ed at my performance on a 7 mile hike/run in the mountains this weekend.

I've been consistently lifting weights for approximately 4 years. Really only started to truly hit heavy weights 18 months ago. I'm 6 feet tall, 155 lbs, i think around 20% body fat. I will post some pictures either this evening or tomorrow morning.

In the meantime, I'm looking for any recommendations, comments, or things others might like to see in this log. I'm open to being a bit of a Guinea pig since there doesn't seem to be a lot of other women actively using this site in such a way.

Top Bottom