napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Female and sarms

Tina

Hi guys im female into lifting heavy. Been on a cut about 8 pound loss.. Down to 124 and 5'6.. i have a vacation in 18 weeks and wanna look awesome.. since im coming off a cut. I wanted to increasw my cals and add somw mass while not gaining much fat.. i was looking into running a stack to help increase muscle maintain or lose fat ans then really take something when i start my mini cut 8-10 weeks our from vacation..

It was recommended i take mk 2866 at 12.5mg and stack with sr9009 30mg day.. ans then switch to gw and s4 to cut..

What do u guys recommend my stack be? I dont want to take too many at once if i dont need it but def need some help wirh a stack

Mk 2866 at 12.5mg daily. And the sr9009 at 30mg daily.. how long should i run those before switching to s4 and gw to cut.. should i keep the mk2866 on while running the gw and s4 or no.

you'd be better to run gw in both. GW maximizes any cycle. You can take it for 16weeks. The beauty of sarms, is you can do most anything with them, cut, bulk, or recomp. Now certain ones are better then others for specific goals.

Personally, I'd run S4/ostarine and gw, then gw/MK/SR if it was me.

So s4, ostarine and gw to start if i wanna build and maintain fat.. then add in mk 677 and sr 9009 how many weeks after i run the s4my main goal is to be shredded at end of 18 weeks with good size.. but i just am coming off a cut so wanted to increase cals some. I thought sr 9009 will help best with metabolism?

you dont want to add in mk677... where are you coming up with that? run the sarms triple stack, 12 weeks...

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk2866 12.5 mg per day the first two weeks then bump to 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

THEN 4 weeks later

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart

Ok. What is a good glucose disposal agent to use along side to help put carbs into muscle... ?? Anything recommended??

GW will give you excellent nutrient partitioning so you will not need anything else

as rick pointed out, you would not need anything else with gw and i cannot make any recomendation of any supplements for this either...

Top Bottom