napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Female running SARMS

gainsandgoals

Hi all! I've been following some threads for a while now, thank you for all the information you guys are very informative!

I'm a 30 year old female, lifting for 5 years. 5'6 150lbs at about 18% BF currently on a clean bulk after getting down to 12% BF. Recently decided to go the route of running a cycle, I have Anavar but decided against running it as I'm currently testing for law enforcement and don't want to chance any drug tests...rather be safe than sorry. I ran clen for 8 weeks and decided that's not something I'll choose again as it did more harm than good. Goal is put on size and lose fat. After following some threads I'm thinking of a 12 week cycle of MK2866 starting at 12.5mg per day then increasing to 25mg per day, S4 50mg per day split and GW 20mg per day pwo. Would this be the optimal stack for my first cycle and my current goals? Also, anyone else familiar with sarms and law enforcement (police officer) protocol? From my understanding it doesn't seem to come up on a standard drug test.

Hi all! I've been following some threads for a while now, thank you for all the information you guys are very informative!

I'm a 30 year old female, lifting for 5 years. 5'6 150lbs at about 18% BF currently on a clean bulk after getting down to 12% BF. Recently decided to go the route of running a cycle, I have Anavar but decided against running it as I'm currently testing for law enforcement and don't want to chance any drug tests...rather be safe than sorry. I ran clen for 8 weeks and decided that's not something I'll choose again as it did more harm than good. Goal is put on size and lose fat. After following some threads I'm thinking of a 12 week cycle of MK2866 starting at 12.5mg per day then increasing to 25mg per day, S4 50mg per day split and GW 20mg per day pwo. Would this be the optimal stack for my first cycle and my current goals? Also, anyone else familiar with sarms and law enforcement (police officer) protocol? From my understanding it doesn't seem to come up on a standard drug test.
i can definitely help you here and you are making a very wise decision... with the the goals you have, you picked an excellent stack... i would highly consider adding sr9009 to it as well.. here are the links for everything you need to purchase followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=148&search=triple

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-stenabolic-SR9009

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 12.5 mg first two weeks then bump to 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Welcome aboard! I like the stack Dylan laid out for your goals. 18% already is great condition for a female. I agree with adding the sr9009 In As well, that's one of my favorite compounds. Let me know if you have any more questions

MissBizz

Even for law enforcement you wont be tested for sarms only in proffesional sports and then they would only do a broad enough test too covernsarms if it was the olympics they all require very specific tests you would have too be told on and they know what too tet for

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

yes, there are no concerns of drug tests with sarms unless your in the NCAA or being tested by the WADA.. you are just fine!

You shouldn't have to worry about your drug tests at all. Even law enforcement does a normal drug screen, and doesn't test for PEDs.

You are on the right track with selecting the triple stack, but I agree with Dylan that I'd take it a step further and add SR9009. That is going to be the best stack for you

Make sure you get everything from www.sarms.com

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 12.5mg the first two weeks, then 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom