napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Female next cycle help

LZE21

Hello Dylan, I really appreciate your insight and would like to know as a amateur figure competitor what the next step would be to elevate my game. To keep it short and to the point, I have experimented with Anavar 20mg-30mg cycling on off now for about a year or so. In conjunction with that I took EQ about 6 months ago and could not handle the side affects I was getting. Since then I took time off of using to give my body a break. A few months ago I got back on Anavar and started with my normal dose about 25mg per day. I know have tapered my dosage to cycle off of Anavar and look for another compound that will give me an extra boost.

Diet stays clean year round, prep my meals every week and workout 6 times a week with a few cardio sessions in between. I am wanting to gain some lean mass but am lacking the power and strength aspect I feel I need to get to that next level. The Anavar just doesn't seem to work like it used to when I first began my cycle a year ago. Has my body gotten used to it?

Furthermore, A few have said Primobolan would be a solid choice to take next. Looking at my history what do you think is the best option for me?

Stats: Female Age (26) Height: 5'4 Current Body fat: 18 percent (off season) Weight:135 (would like to gain at least 4-5 pounds of solid lean mass

im not big on females using steroids period, and anavar is generally the most i recommend... 25 mg is extremely high for a female... it sounds like you like to do this a lot different than i recommend... so im not really sure what i can do here... i guess you could use primo if you want although i dont really like it for a female.. if you do, go with 100 mg week, nothing more

That is a very high dose of anavar for a female. I think you should be careful with the further thought of another cycle. I feel like sarms would be far safer and still beneficial

you probably had sh1t quality var if you needed 20-30 mg...10 mg/day for 6 weeks is all you need ...

Thank you for your input!

Like I said I have been tapering off my dosage of the Anavar for quite some time. I have not ran it for two weeks and I am getting a blood test this week to check if my levels are normal. Im interested in primo because I know many female competitors have tried it and have good experiences with it. Recovery has been a big issue for me and my strength gains have not been getting much better. I am trying to be very precautions on how to dose primo. If I do run it, how long should I run it for and should I be taking it with another supplement to combat possible side affects? Also if you know of any females in the forum who could offer me guidance, i would greatly appreciate it! Thanks:)

For sure what Dylan said. Primo at 100 mg IF you wanted (which I am with him) you could throw in Anavar with Primo. You'd see huge fucking results. Just be careful... this is what one of my female friends did and she looked amazing.

Im thinking of running it at 50mg to start and assess how I feel. I have heard anywhere from 50 to 100mg but keep in mind it would be an injectable, not running orals.

oral primo is pretty much a waste... 8-10 weeks for you with primo at 50-100 mg for you is plenty... but like i said previously, i dont like it, but thats how to do it

have you ever considered sarms like gw/ostarine/s4? they do wonders for women with no side effects whatsoever except for that annoying vision problem from s-4 that i hear every girl complaining about ...but aside for that they are a blessing. Never seen a woman that was unpleased with the results she got from such a stack

have you ever considered sarms like gw/ostarine/s4? they do wonders for women with no side effects whatsoever except for that annoying vision problem from s-4 that i hear every girl complaining about ...but aside for that they are a blessing. Never seen a woman that was unpleased with the results she got from such a stack
i agree and i have thousands of women over the years that have thanked me a million times over for showing them this route as opposed to use aas... i completely agree

Sarms are definitely an excellent choice for females. Females respond great to them without the virilization and side effects that steroids bring

Top Bottom