napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Female newbie

KayC

Hi Guys

I tried to post earlier but I dont think its come up so apologies if this is a duplicate

I have looked through the forums and I havent quite found my answer so I was hoping for some feedback

I am on a 10 week cycle

Deca Durabolin 50mg tapering off to 25mg in week 9/10
Anavar 20mg

I started my cycle at 135 lbs
I am at week 7 and I currently weigh 141 lbs

My squat, bench and deadlift have gone up

Squat and deadlift 260 lbs
Bench 130 lbs

My question is the increase in weight gain (6 lbs) has all happened in the last 8 days , my weight was fairly stable for the first 6 weeks and then suddenly bam !

Is this normal? Is this the body increasing more fluid/plasma , increase in tissue etc? or would it be more likely fat gains? as I thought weight gain would be week by week rather than all at once

I do feel a little bloated around the stomach but when i took photos for comparisons I can see my lats have increased in size and my back is a little wider.

Diet
1800 Calories
150g protein and then i fill the rest with carbs and fats I hit 35g Fiber a day

I train 6 days a week on a strength , hypertrophy cycle with 30/40 LISS every day

I am 41 years old, 165 cm

My main goal is strength, increase in muscle and body recomp lol which is everything basically !!

thank you

Last edited:
It takes about 6-8 weeks for Deca to reach peak blood levels that's why you're experiencing these things at 6 weeks.

Deca is not recommended for females so be prepared for some unwanted side effects.

no this is not normal nor is it normal NOR good to use deca as a female... i would HIGHLY recommend you stop using it asap

Thanks ! Side effects have been minimal at the moment but I understand the risks

Why did you choose Deca anyways? Primo would be a far safer option.

Top Bottom