napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

female libido

jojomiks

What will help or can my wife get to help with her libido. I know males we can get test. tribulus etc. but what about a women. she is looking for something to take orally 1 x a day maybe to help mood and sex drive? I was looking at 5htp but not sure if something else or better

yeah she is looking for something to take daily tho not right before .. but just invade where is best place to get that??

Actually triple x works to enhance sensitivity in women so you can use that with her too, but she will want to dose it 30-45 minutes before activity. Miss Bizz wrote a female review on it. It increases blood flow so she can have more sensitivity and more powerful orgasms. It does necessarily raise,libido but will allow her to enjoy it more

you cannot get any of the stuff you are talking about that is going to help her other than overload her hormones. she may have some hormone issues needs to see a doc to see where she is on her levels. then look at sarms triplex it is some good stuff for sure.

My wife had the same problem. Remember, enhanced sensitivity and higher sex drive are two entirely different things requiring different approaches to solve the issue. Had the wife do the same female blood pannel that is recommended by many here. She did 3 blood work ups throughout a one month time span to determine how high and low her hormones were at different times. Took the blood results to a good Doctor and had a talk about the lack of sex drive. End result was testosterone injections 15mg weekly. I have to tell you bro, this completely changed our lives for the better. Good luck my friend.

Ive been giving my wife a very low dose of test for over a year. Like 25mg ew. It definitely helps her.

I did that as well, but she just about killed me in the bedroom lol let me add this as well mine was hesitant and when I would pin I offered to her, she said NO a lot of times and then 1 day she said ok and I about shit myself. she only did it for about 4 months but let me tell you she was like a 13 year old when their balls drop, could not get enuff. I was literally glad to leave out on a trip to recover from fuckin

Last edited:
Top Bottom