domestic-supply

sarms.forsale
bannednutrition

napsgear

Thread: I listened to Dylan and thank you

I listened to Dylan and thank you

Hey Dylan and also to all the mods that advised me back then. Thank you so much from saving me from this mess I was getting myself into

A while back I made a thread about a stupid cycle that I took blindly listening to one so called coach at the gym: When to start my Winstrol Cycle post the cycle I'm on?

Dylan told me to stop immediately and so I did...

My last injection was on: 12-Feb

PCT Started - 23-Feb

PCT Half Dose = 10-March

PCT End = 23-March

PCT was:

clomid 50/50/25/25 50mg per day for 2 weeks then 25mg for 2 weeks
    Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 40mg per day for 2 weeks then 20mg for 2 weeks
    aromasin 12.5 mg eod

today I went to get some bloodwork done and the doctor told me that my total testosterone was:

2.24 nanogram/milliliter = 224 nanogram/deciliter

Test done on the 15th of April 2018

I must note that I had a very intense training session for 1.5 hours followed by some core/ab work for another 1 hour then took a protein shake and went to the hospital so I guess my test levels would be low post a workout right?

The doctor told me that there is nothing to worry about if I am not experiencing any lethargy or no morning woods or lack of libido which I'm not. I feel more energized than ever before and I do get the morning woods and whatnot

What do you think of these results Dylan?

Next time I'll do a test total test I'll make sure to do it first thing in the morning to get an accurate result
    Last edited by Super Spartan; 04-15-2018 at 05:14 PM.

My current physique status:

Your in good shape bro what age are you

although weight lifting triggers an increase in testosterone production, a decrease in blood testosterone levels in response to nutrient-timing after a workout is due to the increased uptake of this hormone by the muscle...

you need to read this about timing your test and fasting with it etc...
    https://www.agelessforever.net/anti-aging-news-blog/testing-for-testosterone-deficiency-things-to-know-about-the-blood-draw

you should also be waiting a minimum of 4 weeks after pct to take a test

Quote Originally Posted by StephMalachy1990 View Post
    Your in good shape bro what age are you
    Thanks bro. Started working out on and off (3 months total as a max) from the age of 16 to 19, then I started work and stopped training from the age of 19 to 31 and became so fat

then I started training since 31 until now (will be 34 in 2 months) non-stop

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    although weight lifting triggers an increase in testosterone production, a decrease in blood testosterone levels in response to nutrient-timing after a workout is due to the increased uptake of this hormone by the muscle...

you need to read this about timing your test and fasting with it etc...
    https://www.agelessforever.net/anti-aging-news-blog/testing-for-testosterone-deficiency-things-to-know-about-the-blood-draw

you should also be waiting a minimum of 4 weeks after pct to take a test
    Right. Thanks man

no problem