napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Female hormonal question

Bigbird

Ok, so we sometimes see posts that are "for a friend" lol. This one really is.

I am good friends with a young couple who are happily unmarried, but share a 4 year old son and are doing well relationship wise. They have one issue that neither one of them is happy with.

He's 25, she's 22. She does not have any sex drive at all. It's not that she doesn't want to want to, she just has no drive at all since having her son. After talking to them the first thing that popped into my head obviously was a hormonal imbalance of some sort.

So I know it's not something we ordinarily discuss, but if you guys and gals have anything to offer here I and they would appreciate it. If she gets a hormone panel, like from privatemdlabs, which would be the most comprehensive for this issue?

If anyone has any thoughts or anything to offer at all here I and they would appreciate it.

I am good friends with a young couple who are happily unmarried, but share a 4 year old son and are doing well relationship wise. They have one issue that neither one of them is happy with.

He's 25, she's 22. She does not have any sex drive at all. It's not that she doesn't want to want to, she just has no drive at all since having her son. After talking to them the first thing that popped into my head obviously was a hormonal imbalance of some sort.

So I know it's not something we ordinarily discuss, but if you guys and gals have anything to offer here I and they would appreciate it. If she gets a hormone panel, like from privatemdlabs, which would be the most comprehensive for this issue?

If anyone has any thoughts or anything to offer at all here I and they would appreciate it.

Definitely blood work first and foremost. Also, we need her stats. But once they have blood work we can chip in with proper advise.

hey brother... this is the link for the panel and i also believe there is a coupon code posted as well... http://www.privatemdlabs.com/lp/Female_Hormone_Testing.php

she may have low test... that can still happen to a female and ive seen it more than a few times... im not sure... the blood panel will tell all... have here get that and get the test asap and we will see what it says to help figure out the issue...

This brings up a question for me as far as getting blood work done, I'd prefer not to have my family DR know I am taking anything unless I end up with some type of issue at some point which I don't think I will.
I clicked that link and it has prices with different tests. So I can only assume you just buy one that is needed on that site and take something to the lab and get your blood work done? That's the total cost whatever is listed on that site?
And I assume they mail or email you your results?

Same thing happened to me. I had no sex drive for almost my entire 20's! Hormones change after having kids..then most women get on birth control which yes can make it worse. Then most have some weight gain a little depression...now mix that all together..sex is the last thing on her mind.
Her hormone panel may come back normal..but she should start there...Sometimes women need a little time...our minds don't shut off when you are a mom!
I will say that when I went through it I wish I had a family like this because my doctors literally did nothing to help me.
Hormone panel first and foremost..

Phurious Pharma Rep

Same thing happened to me. I had no sex drive for almost my entire 20's! Hormones change after having kids..then most women get on birth control which yes can make it worse. Then most have some weight gain a little depression...now mix that all together..sex is the last thing on her mind.
Her hormone panel may come back normal..but she should start there...Sometimes women need a little time...our minds don't shut off when you are a mom!
I will say that when I went through it I wish I had a family like this because my doctors literally did nothing to help me.
Hormone panel first and foremost..

Phurious Pharma Rep
Thank you so much. She's on birth control now as well. But didn't lose her figure or anything. And it's been four years so they are getting concerned.
I'll be calling them today.

Thank you so much. She's on birth control now as well. But didn't lose her figure or anything. And it's been four years so they are getting concerned.
I'll be calling them today.
Yeah im.betting now after 4 years....birth control is definitely contributing to it. I have been on 6 different ones...and every time it changed nothing with my sex drive. My Dr never did a hormone panel to find out why. My youngest was almost 6 before my drive came back completely...about the age of 28. Let them know they are not alone but hopefully with some support here she can get fixed up!

Phurious Pharma Rep

my wife was 51 last year and I guess you can say we were blessed cuz both of us lost our drive at the same time for years. she had graves disease which went undiagnosed for a few years we thought menopause well they ended up radiating her thyroid, put her on hrt at the same time I was low t the AF wouldn't do shit said I was normal at like 125. then fast forward to last year SARMs and test cyp whew it took off we were like bunnies, then early this year she hit a little bump of test for a couple of weeks after what I hate to say is DRb's article and holy shit I thought she was going to kill me in the bedroom. so long story short it is all good now. I just need to find a steroid that will make my dick longer hahaha any ideas?

This is a very legitimate question that I happen to have some experience with. My wife has really had no sex drive ever since giving birth to our daughter and its been years. So, even though she doesn't mind fulfilling my "needs" when necessary, she knew it was something that needed fixed as it has been an ongoing problem that has severely damaged our marriage. For the last few months she has had many tests done, and her test was fine, but her estrogen is very low...almost post menopausal level. A big part of this is because of the birth control she is on. It's been a very big tedious process trying to get docs to help her, but we are in the process of trying to get her a bc pill with more estrogen or get her off of it all together.

Hormone panel is certainly where to start but this sounds extremely familiar to my wife's story, especially if she is on birth control, so I hope this helps

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

you should give her a little test RR im telling you it will help whether or not the doc said she was low or not you know how that shit goes with doc's and normal levels unless you saw the results and think it is fine. but mine loved the test but she nor I can hang with it while i am out of town hahaha

you should give her a little test RR im telling you it will help whether or not the doc said she was low or not you know how that shit goes with doc's and normal levels unless you saw the results and think it is fine. but mine loved the test but she nor I can hang with it while i am out of town hahaha
We've talked about it, and considered it. Still may go that route at some point but I don't really want to just leave her dependant on test strictly for libido purposes, if that even works. I want to try and correct the underlying problem first and foremost which is estrogen it looks like

Ya well mine isnt on any anymore just sarms but it did seem to pull her outta the rut she was in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a very legitimate question that I happen to have some experience with. My wife has really had no sex drive ever since giving birth to our daughter and its been years. So, even though she doesn't mind fulfilling my "needs" when necessary, she knew it was something that needed fixed as it has been an ongoing problem that has severely damaged our marriage. For the last few months she has had many tests done, and her test was fine, but her estrogen is very low...almost post menopausal level. A big part of this is because of the birth control she is on. It's been a very big tedious process trying to get docs to help her, but we are in the process of trying to get her a bc pill with more estrogen or get her off of it all together.

Hormone panel is certainly where to start but this sounds extremely familiar to my wife's story, especially if she is on birth control, so I hope this helps

Yeah, I'm going to be referring them to this thread and the links within. Def helps, and yes, she is on birth control.

I think she is a little young to have test issues but something is the common denominator and it points to the birth control and the hormonal change from the birth

I think she is a little young to have test issues but something is the common denominator and it points to the birth control and the hormonal change from the birth
Read the link I posted. Makes sense talks about the testosterone in women while using birth control. After my first sarms run I actual discontinued birth control and we take other precautions. Not ideal however it's done me more harm then good. The mood swings when on it...just everything. It's kind of like if you guys have low test levels... (I've seen bigb like this) that's what birth control did to me.

Phurious Pharma Rep

Top Bottom