Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008
PREMIUM DELIVERY SERVICE to US/EU & 100% SHIPPING SUCCESS RATE

gross

6356e48c2f29f6cbad32e0c00ff401d7.png

PHARMACOM Head Board Rep
http://pharmacomstore.org

Oh geez! You guys can not make enough Tren to keep me dick hard for that!!!! No way!

Măndru că sunt Român! Arata le tururor ca iubește Român. Nu uite ca ești Român.

admit it...you'd tap it.

i know i probably would.

All yours man! Take one for the team! Dude! Lol

Măndru că sunt Român! Arata le tururor ca iubește Român. Nu uite ca ești Român.

Damn. Now the women are getting GH gut too. This is disgusting and getting way out of hand. Women's bodybuilding looks terrible. The physique women are the new Mecca for females

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

What's wrong with being fit and sexy like a woman should be? Not what this chick is doing. Lol

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

You guys are tripping if the only thing that's holding you back is her gut. She looks like the bottom of my shoe after I stepped in dogg shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't imagine looking in the mirror and thinking I look good if I looked like this. It's just too much. A woman is supposed to have a small midsection....kinda looks like a zombie that just gorged.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

I can't imagine looking in the mirror and thinking I look good if I looked like this. It's just too much. A woman is supposed to have a small midsection....kinda looks like a zombie that just gorged.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
Exactly

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

aLL OF YOU. BEfore you point to a woman(at least she has the right to have a gut more than u do ,think about that one secound) check your own gut. Seeif you match the minimum requirement wich is 33 inches relaxed. If you don t have that - relaxed- fuck off. You re a piece of shit. Not becouse you have guts. Not becouse she has guts too. But becouse you are a lazy you know what.

All being said. I don t have either a passion for what am I seeing above me. But i don t hate ,not me,not now . Anyway i have a fucked up DNA so i don”t wanna involve with such chicks. Even that she would look good, fucked up DNA is here and IT COULD be in Kim K., too. You know Kim ,don”t you? And i like Kim, probablly i would fuck that cunt and then i would keep and roast her ass plus the hole, for ketogenic purposes.But think about. Fucked up DNA is fucked up DNA. Probablly i would eat Kim or fucking, but no kids, assuming that she is a no-no.

Just saying,just my perspective, and NO, i m not mad,lol.

aLL OF YOU. BEfore you point to a woman(at least she has the right to have a gut more than u do ,think about that one secound) check your own gut. Seeif you match the minimum requirement wich is 33 inches relaxed. If you don t have that - relaxed- fuck off. You re a piece of shit. Not becouse you have guts. Not becouse she has guts too. But becouse you are a lazy you know what.

All being said. I don t have either a passion for what am I seeing above me. But i don t hate ,not me,not now . Anyway i have a fucked up DNA so i don”t wanna involve with such chicks. Even that she would look good, fucked up DNA is here and IT COULD be in Kim K., too. You know Kim ,don”t you? And i like Kim, probablly i would fuck that cunt and then i would keep and roast her ass plus the hole, for ketogenic purposes.But think about. Fucked up DNA is fucked up DNA. Probablly i would eat Kim or fucking, but no kids, assuming that she is a no-no.

What the hell... are you ok man? You're not on tren are you??

What in the fuck is this nonsense

why are almost all your posts negative in some way?

PHARMACOM Head Board Rep
http://pharmacomstore.org

Top Bottom