napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Female figure/physique from aas to sarms

Fitstar

Hi There
Currently working on my body to get a better vtaper, a bit more legs too for a more proportional Form. As I love to look quite hard even when Lean bulking and I am Lean (Not ripped yet) several coaches told me to even consider physique.
As I cannot handle any fatburners but wanna keep metabolism high no matter if bulk,recomp or Cut i might wanna Run cardarine
Have used it in the past and loved the stamina and Learning Effects it provides.

Honestly i tend to react very well to aas like masteron, var and even tren.
But in the long Run I might get sides which I wanna avoid at all costs.
The so called bulking sarms igf,Rad and even ostarine did Not give me the look i Wanted felt bloated,etc.

Remember s4 was ok.
So I might consider s4. When you compare it to var Now can I decide on a dosage, ie to get the results of 30mg var which was my magical dosage how much s4 to take?
Dylan recommends 50mg but on top of other sarms and 10mg var in a stack so when Running s4 as a standalone is it Wise to go up to 100mg provided i can handle it.

Or better to cycle between sarm s4 and var, or a combo of sarm s4 and var??

Is s4 in your opinion enough to hold onto the muscle a figure lady Carries?

A female body reacts different to aas and sarms as a man, so any experience on s4 vs var on bloat,muscle gain,recomp,etc?

Plus for an upcoming surgery i wanna try hgh and Run var or s4 with it for better fastet wound healing and keep some muscle.

Thanx for any advice and Sorry for my Bad English

30 mgs of var and tren? Whooo sweat heart that's not good, especially the tren, that drug is probably the absolute worst thing a woman can possibly take..I'm sure it effected you with manly features! As far as sarms they don't work with doses like aas, you take only the recommended doses,u can't go up like your talking about. You can run var with the s4, but 30 mgs is a very high dose for a woman..typically 5 to 20 mgs max is what's run.

Hgh is also not gonna do much good as it has to be ran 6 months minimum, and it looks like u want it for healing purposes? what type of surgery we talking about and how long will you be out for recovery?

if you can handle it, then yes, you can move forward with s4 dosing... thats COMPLETELY FINE.... here is my s4 dosing protocol for you to follow... https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...operly-dose-s4-dylan-gemelli-method-1668.html

i like var with s4 for a female but if you want to drop steroids period then the triple stack would be perfect with s4, gw and mk... you will add a lot of lean muscle and cut up in the process beautifully... i can give you a stack layout, just let me know... i cannot for the life of me understand why you are using tren though... you are playing with fire... i would not recommend that... thats up to you but i would not be doing that... your english is great, dont worry about that... with surgery coming, var will not do shit for you however 2866 will definitely help to heal you at a far more rapid rate... here, i will make this easy for you... here is the link to purchase everything you need followed by the layout..

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk2866 12.5 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

you have to run REAL sarms to get what you want but you have to keep in mind, igf IS NOT a sarm and a lot of fake sarms are out there.. YOU DO NOT GET ANY WATER WITH SARMS, PERIOD... hgh, and certain peptides and definitely cause this

Thanx so much for that Feedback!!

Yeah the laid out stack Sounds fine even though I want to know Dylans opinion on dosing var with s4 for a cycle and maybe drop it down for a while...then again.

Yes I think I need the best Source.
Hopefully I can order from you as sarms are not allowed here in Germany so you feel like a criminal ordering it which sucks.

Thanks for your efforts and will maybe run a log or so to inspire other ladies.

It is back surgery as I had scoliosis which was corrected 3 years ago and when you see me Working in the gym noone will know that I have Titanium in my Spine...only thing I cannot do is rounding my back (crunches)
But they put not the right screws into my back so they are lose and Hurts af.
After healing wanna get best shape of my life as a prove that health problems in past cannot stop you from being fit muscular lady.
But healing phase is long...up to a Year of almost no Training at all.

So you think hgh is overrated even in a long run?

Yeah the laid out stack Sounds fine even though I want to know Dylans opinion on dosing var with s4 for a cycle and maybe drop it down for a while...then again.

Hopefully I can order from you as sarms are not allowed here in Germany so you feel like a criminal ordering it which sucks.

It is back surgery as I had scoliosis which was corrected 3 years ago and when you see me Working in the gym noone will know that I have Titanium in my Spine...only thing I cannot do is rounding my back (crunches)
After healing wanna get best shape of my life as a prove that health problems in past cannot stop you from being fit muscular lady.

Sarmsx ships to Germany through customs without any issues whatsoever. You are good to go there.

I feel you on the back... i have had degenerative disc disorder since i was a teen and broke vertebraes in my lower back when i was 23... its a fucked up issue to say the least! sarmsx ships to germany on a continuous basis and there are no problems with you receiving them whatsoever...

you do not need hgh, no... mk2866 is going to be huge for healing... trust me, stick with the stack i gave you to go with

Top Bottom