napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Female - Enhanced SARMS Stack Log - 1st Cycle

miss514

Note: that I am currently on day 4 of the enhanced SARMS Stack, as I started on Friday, December 23, 2016. However, I will give all the details of Day 1- Day 3 experience below. I was extremely busy, and unfortunately did not have time to post before today.

*** This log is detailed because as a woman I feel as though there are many females out there wanting to see Sarms logs from females, and perhaps my journey will motivate/inspire others to give SARMS from SARMSX.com a try***

Stats:
Female
47 yrs old
5'6
158 lbs
BF% - Not sure, but looking to measure (TBD)

I've been lifting weights for 20 yrs, and at one point, 3 years ago, I was in excellent shape. However, in the past 3 years, my training has been inconsistent to say the least for x y reasons.

Measurments in Pounds 12/23/16
Weight 158.00

Measurments in Inches

Bust/Chest 34.00
Waist 29.00
Hips 39.50
Quads 23.00
Knee 13.00
Calf 15.00
Bicep 12.50
Forearm 10.00

Goal: 130 lbs, toned and lean.

Meal Plan – Calorie Shifting/ Carb Cycling (calories for Fat loss = 1507)

Day Calories

Monday 1507
Tuesday 1264
Wednesday 1809
Thursday 1507
Friday 1357
Saturday 1658
Sunday 1507

Macros :

C 35%, P 50%, F 15%

Workout Program:

Workout Program – 2X a day
Cardio (Stairmaster) at 5 AM on empty stomach and Weight workout (at 11:30 AM)

DAY 1 LEGS/GLUTES/CALVES/CARDIO (60 min – 30 min HIIT/30 min LISS)
DAY 2 BACK/REAR DELTS/ABS/CARDIO (60 min LISS)
DAY 3 CHEST/BICEPS/CARDIO (75 min – 30 min HIIT/45 min LISS)
DAY 4 CARDIO (90 min – 30 min LISS/30 min HIIT/30 min LISS)
DAY 5 PLYO/CARDIO (60 min LISS)
DAY 6 SHOULDER/TRICEPS/ABS
DAY 7 CARDIO (90 min – 30 min LISS/30 min HIIT/30 min LISS)

***Note: The macros, meal plan and workout program will be tweaked/adjusted as a go along. I am learning to rediscover my body again (what works and what doesn’t work for me etc…)

Supplements: LGlutamine and BCAA. After having my children, I can no longer digest whey protein, as such, I drink egg whites which replaces my whey protein intake.

Vitamins: C, D3, Magnesium, Zinc, Multivitamins, and B12.

Sarms Protocol:

Sarms Enhanced Stack

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?rou...earch=enhanced

1-12 rad140 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.

Day 1 Dec 23, 2016 – I took the enhanced stack based on the protocol listed above, and I felt light headed. Note that I do my cardio in a fasted state so I had a small bite to eat before my cardio, and I felt fine. I did notice that I was extremely thirsty more than the usual so I increased my water intake to ensure that I am well hydrated. My workout was fine, and felt good doing cardio.

Day 2 Dec 24, 2016 – I took the enhanced stack in a fasted state, and DID NOT feel light headed. However, I did notice when I was lifting weights that my muscles were burning after the 3rd rep. I felt as though I was lifting to failure, and reached a failed state; but I was only on my 3rd rep.… (does that make sense?) WOW, I was taken aback by that, it surprised me – I liked the feeling!! I’m feeling the pump… Still thirsty all the time, but water intake is high. Cardio was great – good sweat.

Day 3 Dec 25, 2016 – I took the enhanced stack in a fasted state, and DID NOT feel light headed. My body feels tighter and muscles look full, and noticed that my glutes are fuller—I’m not sure if that makes sense. Amazing workout and cardio session!!!

Day 4 Dec 26, 2016 – I took the enhanced stack in a fasted state, and DID NOT feel light headed. My body still feels tighter/harder and muscles look full. Amazing workout and cardio session…In fact, it was breeze to do my workout and cardio. I feel as though I can workout again… My Cardio was off the charts with an amazing sweat!!!

In terms of sleep, I have no problem falling asleep. In fact, I start dozing off at 10 PM….

***NO SIDE EFFECTS AT ALL AND GREAT RECOVERY

Please feel free to give feedback, as I am here to learn; and appreciate all input…

Last edited:
your just awesome! i love the detail and i am so happy that you posted this as you did... this is going to help so many out there and not even just females but everyone... this is especially excellent for the females out there as they can really get an IN DEPTH grasp of what to expect... i am always here to help and support you.. let me know anytime you need be... i'll be following your progress intently

your just awesome! i love the detail and i am so happy that you posted this as you did... this is going to help so many out there and not even just females but everyone... this is especially excellent for the females out there as they can really get an IN DEPTH grasp of what to expect... i am always here to help and support you.. let me know anytime you need be... i'll be following your progress intently

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for reaching out! I've been reading your logs, and saw your before and after pics (7 weeks in I believe). Your progress is amazing and motivating!!

This is awesome! Being a female myself, will definitely follow your progress. Love how in depth you detailed everything super helpful for others on the same path!

Thanks! When I started my log I wanted to ensure that included everything that I was curious about when reading the progress of others.

I'm in to follow. Great detail thus far!!! Can't wait to see where this takes you especially with the rad in there, that's one I'd love to take!!

MissBizz

Thanks I'm psyched... I honestly feel like doing another 30 min of HIIT cardio...

So I just did another 30 min HIIT cardio. I bought a stairmaster, and it's in my bedroom so no excuses. I have to say that I have NEVER experienced this kind of energy and endurance before - it's enhanced... HIIT cardio is now effortless (I don't know how to explain the feeling). I know it's only Day 4 on the enhanced SARMS stack, but I am feeling friggin amazing!!! I think RAD140 is bringing everything to another level...

Last edited:
Great start already, and I'll defintely be following your log and your progress. I appreciate the detail in your opening post! I have no doubt you'll see some incredible results from this stack! Looking forward to future updates!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

So I just did another 30 min HIIT cardio. I bought a stairmaster, and it's in my bedroom so no excuses. I have to say that I have NEVER experienced this kind of energy and endurance before - it's enhanced... HIIT cardio is now effortless (I don't know how to explain the feeling). I know it's only Day 4 on the enhanced SARMS stack, but I am feeling friggin amazing!!! I think RAD140 is bringing everything to another level...

A lot of the energy and endurance aspects come on very quickly and very strong, so it's common to have those types of effects after 4 days. It's only going to get better from here, I assure you!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Nice beginning Miss & great detail to your log. Following also, the light headedness subsides along with the raunchy taste of SARMS. Seems as you are in for the long run.

Thanks the lightheartedness has stopped, and I'm now used to the taste. I find when you warm it to dissolve the crystals, it tastes much better.

Thanks the lightheartedness has stopped, and I'm now used to the taste. I find when you warm it to dissolve the crystals, it tastes much better.

awesome start so far I am in to follow your progress and thanks for adding to the forum as there are a lot of women that pop in and out and find it hard to get female perspective on sarms and how amazing they are

Day 5 Dec 27, 2016

I woke up this morning with my abdominal wall feeling tight, and my body feeling much firmer/tighter than the usual.
Cardio was a breeze today - 60 min LISS... My strength is accelerating with limited effort on my part. Don't get me wrong I'm pushing but it appears as it is effortless. Every body part that I worked on today was burning, it felt as the muscles that I was working was on fire with a burning sensation this of course is figurative and not literal. When do you know that Sarms has started to kick in? I guess when you're feeling that burning sensation after a few reps. Despite the burning sensation, I pushed through and finished each set. I did feel like taking a nap after my 11:30 AM workout. When I got back to work I could barely keep my eyes open, I wanted to sleep.

Despite the strength gains, I believe I'm retaining water. My chest size is bigger (34 in on Dec 23rd), and I measured it today, and I am now 36 in. Is this possible?

Can water retention occur with the enhanced stack? Is there a Sarm in my stack that has a higher propensity for water retention? I know that we each react differently to Sarms so just trying to get a good understanding as I rediscover my body...

Day 5 Dec 27, 2016

I woke up this morning with my abdominal wall feeling tight, and my body feeling much firmer/tighter than the usual.
Cardio was a breeze today - 60 min LISS... My strength is accelerating with limited effort on my part. Don't get me wrong I'm pushing but it appears as it is effortless. Every body part that I worked on today was burning, it felt as the muscles that I was working was on fire with a burning sensation this of course is figurative and not literal. When do you know that Sarms has started to kick in? I guess when you're feeling that burning sensation after a few reps. Despite the burning sensation, I pushed through and finished each set. I did feel like taking a nap after my 11:30 AM workout. When I got back to work I could barely keep my eyes open, I wanted to sleep.

Despite the strength gains, I believe I'm retaining water. My chest size is bigger (34 in on Dec 23rd), and I measured it today, and I am now 36 in. Is this possible?

Can water retention occur with the enhanced stack? Is there a Sarm in my stack that has a higher propensity for water retention? I know that we each react differently to Sarms so just trying to get a good understanding as I rediscover my body...
the only sarm that can cause any sort of water retention is mk677, which you are not using... no other sarm causes any water retention whatsoever... great update! keep up the hard work!

Top Bottom