PSL        esarms.com        ULTIMA Pharmaceutical
bannednutrition.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Female - Enhanced SARMS Stack Log - 1st Cycle

So I just did another 30 min HIIT cardio. I bought a stairmaster, and it's in my bedroom so no excuses. I have to say that I have NEVER experienced this kind of energy and endurance before - it's enhanced... HIIT cardio is now effortless (I don't know how to explain the feeling). I know it's only Day 4 on the enhanced SARMS stack, but I am feeling friggin amazing!!! I think RAD140 is bringing everything to another level...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by miss514; 12-27-2016 at 02:15 AM.

Great start already, and I'll defintely be following your log and your progress. I appreciate the detail in your opening post! I have no doubt you'll see some incredible results from this stack! Looking forward to future updates!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Quote Originally Posted by miss514 View Post
    So I just did another 30 min HIIT cardio. I bought a stairmaster, and it's in my bedroom so no excuses. I have to say that I have NEVER experienced this kind of energy and endurance before - it's enhanced... HIIT cardio is now effortless (I don't know how to explain the feeling). I know it's only Day 4 on the enhanced SARMS stack, but I am feeling friggin amazing!!! I think RAD140 is bringing everything to another level...

A lot of the energy and endurance aspects come on very quickly and very strong, so it's common to have those types of effects after 4 days. It's only going to get better from here, I assure you!

Thanks @rickrock, I appreciate the feedback!

Nice beginning Miss & great detail to your log. Following also, the light headedness subsides along with the raunchy taste of SARMS. Seems as you are in for the long run.

Thanks the lightheartedness has stopped, and I'm now used to the taste. I find when you warm it to dissolve the crystals, it tastes much better.

Thanks the lightheartedness has stopped, and I'm now used to the taste. I find when you warm it to dissolve the crystals, it tastes much better.

awesome start so far I am in to follow your progress and thanks for adding to the forum as there are a lot of women that pop in and out and find it hard to get female perspective on sarms and how amazing they are

Thanks @rickrock, I appreciate the feedback!

You are welcome! Thank you for the log!

Day 5 Dec 27, 2016

I woke up this morning with my abdominal wall feeling tight, and my body feeling much firmer/tighter than the usual.
    Cardio was a breeze today - 60 min LISS... My strength is accelerating with limited effort on my part. Don't get me wrong I'm pushing but it appears as it is effortless. Every body part that I worked on today was burning, it felt as the muscles that I was working was on fire with a burning sensation this of course is figurative and not literal. When do you know that Sarms has started to kick in? I guess when you're feeling that burning sensation after a few reps. Despite the burning sensation, I pushed through and finished each set. I did feel like taking a nap after my 11:30 AM workout. When I got back to work I could barely keep my eyes open, I wanted to sleep.

Despite the strength gains, I believe I'm retaining water. My chest size is bigger (34 in on Dec 23rd), and I measured it today, and I am now 36 in. Is this possible?

Can water retention occur with the enhanced stack? Is there a Sarm in my stack that has a higher propensity for water retention? I know that we each react differently to Sarms so just trying to get a good understanding as I rediscover my body...

Day 5 Dec 27, 2016

I woke up this morning with my abdominal wall feeling tight, and my body feeling much firmer/tighter than the usual.
    Cardio was a breeze today - 60 min LISS... My strength is accelerating with limited effort on my part. Don't get me wrong I'm pushing but it appears as it is effortless. Every body part that I worked on today was burning, it felt as the muscles that I was working was on fire with a burning sensation this of course is figurative and not literal. When do you know that Sarms has started to kick in? I guess when you're feeling that burning sensation after a few reps. Despite the burning sensation, I pushed through and finished each set. I did feel like taking a nap after my 11:30 AM workout. When I got back to work I could barely keep my eyes open, I wanted to sleep.

Despite the strength gains, I believe I'm retaining water. My chest size is bigger (34 in on Dec 23rd), and I measured it today, and I am now 36 in. Is this possible?

Can water retention occur with the enhanced stack? Is there a Sarm in my stack that has a higher propensity for water retention? I know that we each react differently to Sarms so just trying to get a good understanding as I rediscover my body...
    the only sarm that can cause any sort of water retention is mk677, which you are not using... no other sarm causes any water retention whatsoever... great update! keep up the hard work!