napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Female Deca cycle

bamayer

Hi Dylan, I watched your video on Deca and was wondering if you could recommend a dose for a female and how many times a week. I have been lifting for 9 years and I'm in my 40's. Looking to add some size and follow your advice on clean diet also how many weeks should I run a cycle. I've been doing my homework on this but it's hard to find info for women. Thank you for your time.

What's your full stats?

Why not a more females friendly steroid like Anavar or primo? Deca isn't highly androgenic but it's not usually at the top of the list for females

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Primo, or EQ would be better. Low dosages like 20mg are typical. Length no idea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

im sorry but my comfort level is non existent advising you to use deca as a female... there are far too many things that could go wrong... anavar is the most widely used steroid by females... what are your goals? have you cycled before?

Very experienced figure and physique competitor females will use low doses of Nandrolone but not in the early stages and a lot do not react well some do but even then they are looking too obtain a level of muscularity most females are not . but even if you were too that point and experienced enough I still wouldn't use Deca . as it has an extremely long half life and if you seen unwanted sides you would have too wait litteraly weeks and maybe months before its over and side could advance badly by then . most that do utilize it would go with NPP in very low doses so that if you started noticing unwanted effects you could stop and it would be out of your system in a few days .

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

I definitely wouldn't ever take deca and would never recommend it. What are your goals and experience OP

I knew a figure competitor who used deca because she wanted her delts to "pop". She said she had the worst breakouts on her face that were so bad she even took a sick day.

I wouldn't recommend deca to a female at all. Regardless of dose. Primo and anavar are great options as well as sarms. There's just too many things to consider on side effects when it comes to females, especially masculine sides and virilization

EQ is another relatively safe one for females that is always overlooked and I think would suit your goals too gain muscle way better than Deca .but if you insist and don't heed our advice please go with NPP instead of Deca so if you encounter problems you can get it out of you quickly

EQ is another relatively safe one for females that is always overlooked and I think would suit your goals too gain muscle way better than Deca .but if you insist and don't heed our advice please go with NPP instead of Deca so if you encounter problems you can get it out of you quickly

Absolutely. Eq is a great option for females at around 50mg per week. Very mild with low sides

I'm in agreement with these guys here. Much can be accomplished with primo or eq that I just don't see the point of deca as a female. Its such a long ester if you were to run into issues, you'd have wait weeks for it to clear and by then, it may be too late.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

There was another female on here complaining of bad virilization on nandrolone deca after less than 4 weeks of use. The full active life and elimination time of deca is so incredibly long if you got bad side effects it wouldn't even matter if you stopped because it could take 6-8 weeks at a minimum before you start to recover from its effects.

If anything go with NPP at an extremely low dose or use a different compound all together.

[Use the name Sdbronco for 10% off your order! Pm me for Titan Research price list]

There was another female on here complaining of bad virilization on nandrolone deca after less than 4 weeks of use. The full active life and elimination time of deca is so incredibly long if you got bad side effects it wouldn't even matter if you stopped because it could take 6-8 weeks at a minimum before you start to recover from its effects.

If anything go with NPP at an extremely low dose or use a different compound all together.

[Use the name Sdbronco for 10% off your order! Pm me for Titan Research price list]
i remember that bro.. its just not a good look... there are plenty of safer options that will be just as effective.. it does not make sense to take the risk...

Unless for classic division, I don't have a single female client who uses oils or HGH (but I do have one considering TPP & NPP). Everything is provided through me, and all my amateurs & NPC gals use varying combinations of (orals) Primo, Anavar, Tbol, Winstrol, Anabolicum, Cardarine, Ostarine, Testolone & Andarine. LOTS of compounds that will turn any woman into a ripped, feminine, sexy, powerful, statuesque figure... I've done it over & over, with blood tests showing *better* health components. I have no incentive to lie, flex or show off. Women are delicate bodybuilders who needn't jump to the next level nearly as early as men. Don't waste your time with oils unless you're willing to trade some feminity -- I gave you the raw dog truth.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

If you really want Deca... don't. Hahaha. Best Deca effect I've seen with a woman is Agent Yes primo acetate 10mg tabs, and Global Anabolic primo acetate 10mg tabs are equally fantastic. I'm NOT saying to go use it -- individual chemistry is paramount -- but impeccable diet & low-toxicity orals go a loooooooong way for women. Milk thistle too, haha.

Unless for classic division, I don't have a single female client who uses oils or HGH (but I do have one considering TPP & NPP). Everything is provided through me, and all my amateurs & NPC gals use varying combinations of (orals) Primo, Anavar, Tbol, Winstrol, Anabolicum, Cardarine, Ostarine, Testolone & Andarine. LOTS of compounds that will turn any woman into a ripped, feminine, sexy, powerful, statuesque figure... I've done it over & over, with blood tests showing *better* health components. I have no incentive to lie, flex or show off. Women are delicate bodybuilders who needn't jump to the next level nearly as early as men. Don't waste your time with oils unless you're willing to trade some feminity -- I gave you the raw dog truth.

this is why you are having so much success... i would never ever think that a woman would want to risk having male attributes and on top of that, it is completely unnecessary to be using bigger steroid compounds... females should not have tren, deca, npp etc. on their mind to use... to be educated, yes, to use, no... i really only like females using anavar to be honest although i would approve of primo and eq, i dont care for it... some of the best female results i have seen are anavar stacked with sarms... so simple but so effective on females...

Top Bottom