napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Female cycles for bulking

kolocos

I would like to know what is the best cycles for me as a,female to run. I have ran primobolan plenty of times but I'm still not big enough to compete in figure. I actually was the smallest girl and my feed back was I needed size so if u could give me some insight I greatly appreciate it. I love watching your you tube videos and I KNOW YOUR VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE . Thank

I would like to know what is the best cycles for me as a,female to run. I have ran primobolan plenty of times but I'm still not big enough to compete in figure. I actually was the smallest girl and my feed back was I needed size so if u could give me some insight I greatly appreciate it. I love watching your you tube videos and I KNOW YOUR VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE . Thank
This is what id recommend to you in order to help you gain size for figure

1-12 mk2866 12.5mg per day the first two weeks then 25mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 Lgd 5mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later

No I'm not familiar with sarms
Follow the link dylan gave you. Sarms are what I recommend for females since they don't carry the side effects and virilization that steroids do. They are very safe and very effective for gains

Top Bottom