napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Female cycle stack

Reese888

Good afternoon!

I've really enjoyed your YouTube channel, . I've been educating myself as much as possible before I start my first cycle.

I'm 39, 5'4, 134lbs and have roughly 5 years experience in lifting. I'm hoping to get started on my first anavar cycle (cutting) next week and wanted to ask you about the ideal stack for a woman. I currently have the following on hand:

Anavar (10mg)
Anastrozole
Clen
Ostarine
Cardarine
T3 (reluctant to use)

I'll start with a mild/low dose of Var (5mg split am/pm) for roughly 2-3 weeks before upping it to 10mg after reviewing any sides. I've heard pros/cons of stacking this with an Ostarine while on a cut. The biggest con I've heard is that Ostarine water downs the effectiveness of the var since it reacts/binds to the same receptors.

Do you suggest stacking the Ostarine and Anavar together along with a clen OR Cardarine? Var solo? I tend to hold fat in my lower body, hence why I have the Anastrozole on hand.

Thanks in advance for your advice. Keep up the great work!

You don't need anastrozole, since you don't have to worry about estrogen conversion (anavar wouldn't aromatize regardless). The clen is likely not worth the cardiovascular risks, and I would not recommend it. Definitely lose the T3. Using it without a true medical need can irreversibly harm your thyroid function. You don't need to worry about competition for receptors either. Your anavar dose is fine for a female. Keep in mind though it doesn't burn fat, but will preserve and help you build muscle even in a cut. Cardarine is great stuff though. It can give you a great cardio boost and let you burn extra calories.

i dont know why people out there pass along that utter nonsense about receptor competition... its just so ignorant and im sorry you even have to hear that but its flat out wrong.. clen and t3 are two things that i wont recommend, advise or teach, even if you paid me... im also not sure why you have anastrozole at all... thats an aromatase inhibitor.... the last thing you want to do as a female is start messing around with your estrogen... i have no clue why you would ever think that would help with or have anything to do with fat loss... its used to lower estrogen... the reason you lose water when you take them is because you would have been holding extra in the first place due to elevated estrogen... its not a fat loss pill.. the only three i would go with are anavar, cardarine and ostarine, but that is also dependent on whether or not you have legit sarms... thats the stack though...

Top Bottom