napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Female cycle Question

Bradqb11

So my wife is in great shape works out 6 days a week and is 5'6 132 pounds and 37 years old. She has ran Var twice at 20 mg a day with great success. She now wants to run for her next cycle week 1-10 Primo at 25 mg a week and slowly get up to 50 mg a week barring no sides. Weeks 4-10 Anavar at 10 mg a day. What are your guys thoughts?

No experience for women and aas bro. Sorry. Hopefully someone will chime in.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

Primo can be a great choice for women without any bad sides. 50mg per week is usually the sweet spot, but I'd go longer than 10 weeks.

Has she looked into sarms? Sarms are perfect for females for adding lean mass and cutting bodyfat without the side effcts from steroids.

Yes I have ran Sarms as well but she is kinda set on the Anavar since it works great in her...do you think the doses I talked about are good? How long would you recommend Primo for a female?

anavar dose is great... i dont like to see females running extensive or multiple steroid cycles so im staying out of that part but yes, the anavar dose is completely fine

Yes I have ran Sarms as well but she is kinda set on the Anavar since it works great in her...do you think the doses I talked about are good? How long would you recommend Primo for a female?
12 weeks for a female on primo i feel is good and anavar at 10mg per day for 6-8 weeks of it

Just have her watch closely for any virilization sides. Some women dont take them as well as others

Top Bottom