napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

female cycle help

seehajs

Hey Dylan!
I’ve been watching your videos quite awhile. I’m a 23 yr old female at 16 percent body fat. I have decent amount of muscle mass. I was thinking to take Winstrol to cut some fat but you motivated me to shift my thoughts to take SARMs instead. S4 or LGD are what I’m assuming might be best for me. I just wanted to know what you would recommend me to use after the info I gave you of myself and my goal. I don’t want to cut too much fat but a decent amount. And also what site you highly suggest to obtain these sarms, if that’s okay?

sarms are definitely the better option for you... i have the perfect recommendation for you...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 mk2866 12.5 mg first two weeks then bump to 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

May I ask you, which one would be the best to cut body fat? Or if I️ should stack and two different ones for results, which ones would you recommend? I️ want cut body fat and build a bit more lean mass. Would it be a safe for me as a female to stack? And in regards to PCT, is it mandatory ?

May I ask you, which one would be the best to cut body fat? Or if I️ should stack and two different ones for results, which ones would you recommend? I️ want cut body fat and build a bit more lean mass. Would it be a safe for me as a female to stack? And in regards to PCT, is it mandatory ?

If cutting is your primary goal, you want GW and S4 for sure. You are perfectly fine to stack, and many women have ran sarms stacks with great success. The most popular and effective stack women run is the triple stack. That's exactly what I'd recommend to you. You do not need a pct being a female. Here is the layout for that

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 12.5mg per day the first two weeks, then 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

If you need a solid source for legit high quality sarms, biotech has them. Email them at [email protected]

What Rick outlined is a great stack for cutting. I ran that exact stack as laid out for my first Sarms run. I cut a large amount of fat in 12 weeks. Keep in mind that it’s not magic. You have to do the work in the gym and just as importantly in the kitchen. If you do you will be blown away!! Good luck!

Jersey

i guess im completely lost.. i gave you the layout on what to run with the weeks... obviously i would not advise you to run something not safe and it does not include a pct because females do not need one so i guess im a bit confused?

I'm a little confused. If sarms are non toxic why is a organ protection product indicated for use when it never has been before?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a little confused. If sarms are non toxic why is a organ protection product indicated for use when it never has been before?

that was a misprint and it was taken out earlier... i had cut and paste a few lines from a cycle in my notes and it was accidentally left in but like i said, i had removed it once i noticed

that was a misprint and it was taken out earlier... i had cut and paste a few lines from a cycle in my notes and it was accidentally left in but like i said, i had removed it once i noticed

Oh ok I gotcha lol. I was so confused. I didn't think you'd be recommending people buy stuff they really don't need.

Oh ok I gotcha lol. I was so confused. I didn't think you'd be recommending people buy stuff they really don't need.

Lol no not at all ... theres no need with sarms unless you just want to use it as an everyday support but not required

Top Bottom