napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Female cycle help

boxer00z

Hello Dylan,
Hope all is well. I am a big fan of your youtube channel and wanted to reach out to see what could recommend for me. I have done Anavar before just don't feel like I put on a ton of size the way I wanted to. I have competed in Bikini before and now I am considering going to figure which would require a lot more muscle for someone like me. Outside of ; if I ever compete again, I would like to see myself a lot bigger in size, I am naturally thin. My stats are listed below. I was considering doing a stack cycle of Anavar and Winstrol, just not sure what to take to see big sizes in muscle on me. I am fairly new to all of this :)

Looking forward to hearing back from you !

My stats:
Female
Hispanic
5'4
125 currently I would like to see myself between 135-140.
32YRS Old
Competed in bikini before
Workout 6-7 days a week.
I have cut out cardio at the moment since I tend to lose weight really fast.

I would strongly suggest looking into sarms. They are far more safe than steroids for females, and don't carry the side effcts steroids do while still giving amazing results for size, strength, fat loss, and endurance

Thank you !

What sarms start stack would you recommend ? Also is oral dosage available ? I am terrified of needles.

im not ever going to recommend you to use multiple oral steroids period and those are neither steroids to add size... you could easily add size WITHOUT steroids... sarms would be PERFECT for you...

if you are not familiar with sarms, start with articles here…
https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know and im happy to help you set up a sarms stack…

What sarms start stack would you recommend ? Also is oral dosage available ? I am terrified of needles.
first, if you are terrified of needles then you will never use steroids... SARMS ARE NOT injected, they are taken orally by liquid...

here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

My wife tried her first cycle of SARMS and the results were very impressive. I wanted her to give a single compound a try so I chose Cardarine GW-501506. My wife is 39 yrs old and our third child is 17 months. She really wanted to shed the baby fat and get back in shape. She is 5'02 and weighed 130 lbs when she started her cycle 12 weeks ago and will finish cycle at 16 weeks. Currently she is down 5lbs and has put on some serious muscle. The difference in her body composition is VERY obvious to myself and friends/family. She had a DEXA scan before she started and will do another when she finishes. I'm going to try and talk her into doing a cycle log her next go around. She is PharmaGirl here on the forum. I have to admit the results she has achieved in muscle mass and fat loss have really blown me away. Her next cycle will be Caradine stacked with Ostabolic MK-2866. We plan on adding a new SARM every stack to determine how effective each one is for her. I am going to try to get her to post a few pics. The size and density of her muscle mass has increased like she is on gear. Keep in mind she has her diet locked on and studied Rickrocks sticky on nutrition before she started the cycle.

BTW I think Dylan may have accidentally added the tongkat Ali and pct to your stack which you will not need as a female. I'm sure he will chime in.

Top Bottom