napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Female cycle

Jtater

Good Evening,

Sir I’ve watched all of you’re YouTube videos and really appreciate your positive knowledge and honesty. With that being said I know you don’t believe in oral only cycles however my wife is wanting to start a cycle as she’s fit but wants that little edge to help get in better shape. The only knowledge I’ve read or seen for female cycles is anavar or clen? Can you give me your advice or knowledge on female safe cycles as I didn’t see any videos in relation to this

females are different when it comes to oral only cycles and thats completely fine.. my concern is that you would ever let your wife take clenbuterol... thats where i find this to be concerning... i literally turn down paying clients that want me to advise them on clenbuterol use.. i would never, in a million years, let my wife use something like that..

sarms would be perfect to stack with anavar, but DEFINITELY NOT CLENBUTEROL man

Thanks

females are different when it comes to oral only cycles and thats completely fine.. my concern is that you would ever let your wife take clenbuterol... thats where i find this to be concerning... i literally turn down paying clients that want me to advise them on clenbuterol use.. i would never, in a million years, let my wife use something like that..

sarms would be perfect to stack with anavar, but DEFINITELY NOT CLENBUTEROL man

Thanks for your reply and I wasn’t suggesting for my wife to take Clen but only suggesting the possibility as ice heard females taken this before in combination with anavar

its never a good idea to use clen... if she stacked gw501516 and s4 with anavar, that would be an excellent stack

its never a good idea to use clen... if she stacked gw501516 and s4 with anavar, that would be an excellent stack
What would the female doses be for this stack?

And thanks for the heads up on the clen and females. My wife is getting back into fitness and she is at least a year out from adding any thing like SARMS. However, I am doing my research now.

What would the female doses be for this stack?

And thanks for the heads up on the clen and females. My wife is getting back into fitness and she is at least a year out from adding any thing like SARMS. However, I am doing my research now.

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
7-12 anavar 10 mg per day
7-12 DGA Organ ST https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceuticals-Organ-ST/dp/B0762B5KBG
9-12 Cardazol by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)

Top Bottom