napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

female cycle

botherfast

Hi! I saw this comment on one of your videos, and decided to reach out. I was wondering if you could help me out. I’m a woman, and I’m interested in maybe trying out anavar to get over a bit of a physical Plato. It’s extremely important to me that my joints and tendons aren’t weakened or damaged by the drugs, that my voice doesn’t get deeper, and that my muscles get stronger opposed to bigger. I’m okay with more size, but I’m not in this for aesthetics. It’s much more important that there’s a strength increase. I also don’t know where to get my hands in any drugs and how to trust if they are what they are. You seem to know what your talk bf about so I was hoping you’d be able to help. Thanks!

i want NOTHING and i mean NOTHING to do with discussing sources.. the minute i make a recommendation and the slightest thing goes wrong, guess who gets blamed?? so you can see why that is not anything i want my name involved in whatsoever... there is a source section here where you can ask and get help…

I would suggest starting with sarms first as a female. They don't carry the side effects and virilization that steroids do. If you want help designing a stack just let me know. They are great for adding size and strength.

Would anavar viralize?
It can, but everyone is different. I have worked with a couple female friends that have experienced some with anavar. Enlarged clit is common and skipping periods. Some rarer users have had deepening of the voice and body hair growth

It can, but everyone is different. I have worked with a couple female friends that have experienced some with anavar. Enlarged clit is common and skipping periods. Some rarer users have had deepening of the voice and body hair growth

My sister did 20 mg a day and loved it. My gf is wanting to try a anavar cycle for definition but is concerned about those side effects.

Top Bottom