napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Female cycle

deepball

Hi Dylan,

Just saw your video and wanting to use some muscle building products that will help me lose fat as well if that's possible. I am 5ft 106lbs and 23%bf. been going gym for a year and have lost 20lbs but want more muscle. Looked into D-Bol but you don't recommend it so let me know what you think.

what is your age?

you are a female and want to use dbol??? thats pure insanity! let me know your age and SPECIFIC goals and i will hep you set up the right stack...

Hi I am 42 yrs old and train 4 times a week , I want to create more muscle and was recommended d-bol

You,want to stay away from Dbol being a female. No femal should ever be taking that, and don't listen to whoever told you to. That would give you some bad virilization effcts and other side effcts

Sarms are perfect for females and that's a perfect route for you. They are great fo muscle building but don't carry the harsh side effects that steroids do. Here is a great stack for you that you can get from www.sarmsx.com

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/triple-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 12.5mg per day the first two weeks, then 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Holy Snowflakes!! Dbol for a woman? That duchbag that recommended you DBol outduchbaged all other "guys from the gym" and "competition coaches" I've known.

Last edited:
you will be beyond regretful using dbol... if you want to have male attributes, deeper voice, facial hair, etc... then run dbol if all that sounds appealing

You,want to stay away from Dbol being a female. No femal should ever be taking that, and don't listen to whoever told you to. That would give you some bad virilization effcts and other side effcts

Sarms are perfect for females and that's a perfect route for you. They are great fo muscle building but don't carry the harsh side effects that steroids do. Here is a great stack for you that you can get from www.sarmsx.com

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/triple-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 12.5mg per day the first two weeks, then 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

That'S a terrific stack for your goals. I've done it with great results. Steroids for females is a BIG NO-NO.

So glad you came on here to ask for advise before going and taking that stuff, these guys give advise without caring on what may happen, it is not their body.
Please do your research before taking anything, losing a few pounds it's not worth been stuck with horrible side effects that may stay with you for life.
I am a female and I have done my research before deciding on taking anything. I am currently taking the triple stack from sarmsx (make sure you buy it here it is legit)..I am getting amazing results without any side effects.
If you have any questions please message me..I also have a log in this forum of the first cycle journey :)
Good luck and please stay away from steroids. unless you are a professional bodybuilder, it is Not worth it.

please take a look at caro's log... it is the perfect log for you to see how sarms affect females and how you should go about doing things... if i was going to give you a female example to follow, she would be the one

Top Bottom