PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Female (37yo) thinking about using Winstrol for the first time.

Hi Montgomery,
    I did not even know what SARMS is until i came across this forum (haha 2 days ago). I still need to do lots of reading. If you can explain please in "human term" lol. so complicated!

"steroid" effects without the sides is the best way to describe them Dylan also has videos on all of them as well. you can also read the source talk tab under sarmsx

Quote Originally Posted by sarala View Post
    Hi Montgomery,
    I did not even know what SARMS is until i came across this forum (haha 2 days ago). I still need to do lots of reading. If you can explain please in "human term" lol. so complicated!
    Ok...lol...it's cool....these are very cool and exciting!
    Stick around and you will get up to speed very fast!!

https://www.isarms.com/selective-and...tor-modulators

several women have ran sarmsx stacks and have had great success strength lean mass and of course fat loss

I know right?!! I don't know what happened here. I saw mainly guys posting, it was difficult for me to get some info. I saw very ver few female postings and I know there're lots of them enjoying the usages.
    HA! no matter what you guys always think "you do know what we women think" ahahahah

I would steer clear of clen and make option A. Primo and Anavar.10 to 20 mg of var and 50 ot 75 mg primo a week split in two seperate days.Winny will make your hair thin out and mess with your feminine voice.unless that doesn't bother you LOL. Good luck though start slow work it up .IWGF can provide you with some legit product.

You can use a 1 inch insulin needle you wont feel it.

my wife is actually on her 1 1/2 cycle of the triple x stack. now she was complete novice to BB so the first cycle i pulled her off of them because she just wasn't dedicated. This cycle she is totally committed (except for lifting heavy). but she has dropped a size or 2 and about 12 lbs total. it was slow going but now its starting to melt off

Quote Originally Posted by the rock123 View Post
    I would steer clear of clen and make option A. Primo and Anavar.10 to 20 mg of var and 50 ot 75 mg primo a week split in two seperate days.Winny will make your hair thin out and mess with your feminine voice.unless that doesn't bother you LOL. Good luck though start slow work it up .IWGF can provide you with some legit product.
    ahhhhhh.....now i have to read up more on primo for women....