napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Feeling way strong in pct ?

robthomas

Hey guys just curious if you guys have experienced being strong in pct ? I did a test deca cycle for 13 weeks was going to run 16 weeks but my body was starting to feel weak by week 11 so that was telling me I was ready to get off my cycle . Which I ended on week 13 . I'm in my third week of pct still training and dieting as on cycle just lifting even heavier. I really feel great this was my first cycle my strength is up energy is back up . Hopefully this last for me . I am currently using all the things need for pct as well.
Clom/nolvadex/aromasin/mk677/gw/mk28
And running hcgenerate and n2guard I really like the amount of herbs that are in them I know a lot of people think the product is bullshit but feeling good
I'm 34 lifting for 8 years
206 lbs
12% body fat est
Was my first cycle
Ran at 400 test 400 deca ended cycle at 500/500

Last edited:
Did u run caber and an AI during cycle? Also why would ur run Deca your first cycle. Should have been Test only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ran caber and arimedix did pre cycle blood work and mid cycle blood work and all my numbers were in line

You mention you were feeling weak on week 11 of cycle, I'm guessing you pulled back a little on the lifting as you didn't have the normal drive. This alone, which basically a deload, will have you come back to the gym much stronger. Also, how long did you wait before starting pct after your last injection? If you didn't wait long enough, you'll still have a lot of residual hormones.

Damn brotha that's crazy to hear about your strength staying relatively high, I did the same cycle and afterwards I dropped about 20% overall strength.

I'm curious to why you felt weak on week 11... I ran mine for 16 weeks and felt great all 16 weeks.
What were you trying to accomplish with this cycle? You said diet/training is the same, you should change it up while your off cycle.

You mention you were feeling weak on week 11 of cycle, I'm guessing you pulled back a little on the lifting as you didn't have the normal drive. This alone, which basically a deload, will have you come back to the gym much stronger. Also, how long did you wait before starting pct after your last injection? If you didn't wait long enough, you'll still have a lot of residual hormones.

I gave it two weeks and just ran my ais and herbs then did pct week 3

Damn brotha that's crazy to hear about your strength staying relatively high, I did the same cycle and afterwards I dropped about 20% overall strength.

I'm curious to why you felt weak on week 11... I ran mine for 16 weeks and felt great all 16 weeks.
What were you trying to accomplish with this cycle? You said diet/training is the same, you should change it up while your off cycle.

I'm short 5"7 with a nice thick base I want to put clean and dry quality size one not be like a blow fish with a gut the scale didn't change much but in the mirror the mass I put on I felt was clean quality

Just wait until PCT is complete lol, make sure you stay strong minded throughout and keep going hard in the gym...
Thanks man yea I'm been going hard for the last five years I'm just going to keep diet and training tight and not worry about the low test levels I guess

Thanks man yea I'm been going hard for the last five years I'm just going to keep diet and training tight and not worry about the low test levels I guess

Towards the end it becomes part mind thing, I mean you are going from being super man back to Clark Kent so of course that can get to people ... Just think of it as you are healing and keep pushing, eat right and get lots of rest and youll be fine

I've often maintnined strength and size gains late into a pct. that's what happens when you run the right kind for recovery. It's literally a night and day difference when you use things like MK-2866 and GW added in. It helps give you the best chance at retaining what you gained on cycle

I've often maintnined strength and size gains late into a pct. that's what happens when you run the right kind for recovery. It's literally a night and day difference when you use things like MK-2866 and GW added in. It helps give you the best chance at retaining what you gained on cycle

You bro feel great and I feel this mk677 is really making a difference as well for me in pct . Might loose alittle size but I never put the water weight on when I was on cycle so I guess the gains I got were just more clean and not fake water as well . I didn't make these crazy weight gains that I thought deca did was way different then what I read about it

You bro feel great and I feel this mk677 is really making a difference as well for me in pct . Might loose alittle size but I never put the water weight on when I was on cycle so I guess the gains I got were just more clean and not fake water as well . I didn't make these crazy weight gains that I thought deca did was way different then what I read about it

Mk677 is a difference maker for sure. I love the stuff. ive been on it a good 9 months now myself.

I never retain water on Deca either. I'm on it right now and I'm getting very lean and clean gains from it like always. When you respect the compound, run it properly, have the right diet, and control estrogen amd water retention it can be a very lean and dry compound as it should be.

677 is a huge difference maker, thats for sure.. keep in mind that deca can stay in your system up to 18 months so its still working for you as well but the fact you are running a complete pct is a major reason as well...

Mk677 is a difference maker for sure. I love the stuff. ive been on it a good 9 months now myself.

I never retain water on Deca either. I'm on it right now and I'm getting very lean and clean gains from it like always. When you respect the compound, run it properly, have the right diet, and control estrogen amd water retention it can be a very lean and dry compound as it should be.

I feel deca was super dry for me not wet like people talk and it gives me the exact look that I picture for my self .

677 is a huge difference maker, thats for sure.. keep in mind that deca can stay in your system up to 18 months so its still working for you as well but the fact you are running a complete pct is a major reason as well...

I would think mk677 would be apart of a pct protocol for all the perks ? Maybe add it on there Dylan ? As a standard

I would think mk677 would be apart of a pct protocol for all the perks ? Maybe add it on there Dylan ? As a standard
its a great option but i dont want to come across like its mandatory or you MUST use it... its a very very wise thing to do so but its not something you absolutely need... im just really happy to see you doing so well with it!

its a great option but i dont want to come across like its mandatory or you MUST use it... its a very very wise thing to do so but its not something you absolutely need... im just really happy to see you doing so well with it!
Thanks man I could be wrong and it might not have anything to do with mk677 I'm just feeling pretty good sets are up for me in the gym and I'm lifting heavy so that makes me happy . Hoping for a soft landing in pct

Top Bottom