napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Feeling tired after first cycle

ArchAngel

Ok so here is my delema. I finished my cycle in march and since then I have felt really tired and my sex drive/performance has been in the tank. I admit with great regret I did not pct properly. All I had was anastrozole. I can already see your distaste. But I confided in a friend and he didn't recommend anything. I know I should've done my research but I failed in that. So I went not to long ago and got blood work done (see attached). I have done a lot of research on pct and I believe I am ready for my second go but I am hesitant due to the way I feel. Should I not go forward with my second cycle? Should I take something before I cycle to counter this tired feeling? Or am I clear to cycle and that will fix the problem? Please advise. Thanks for anything you can do.

Ok so here is my delema. I finished my cycle in march and since then I have felt really tired and my sex drive/performance has been in the tank. I admit with great regret I did not pct properly. All I had was anastrozole. I can already see your distaste. But I confided in a friend and he didn't recommend anything. I know I should've done my research but I failed in that. So I went not to long ago and got blood work done (see attached). I have done a lot of research on pct and I believe I am ready for my second go but I am hesitant due to the way I feel. Should I not go forward with my second cycle? Should I take something before I cycle to counter this tired feeling? Or am I clear to cycle and that will fix the problem? Please advise. Thanks for anything you can do.

if you are feeling down then you are probably suppressed. Low test, maybe high estrogen. I dont see any attachments?

have you recovered properly? if not you need to run a PCT protocol. what are your stats? let us know before you even consider touching anabolics again

there is no bloodwork attached bro... i can definitely help you but i need to see the bloodwork.. your friend is a moron telling you that you didn't need anything... clearly you know that you did not even run a pct... please post the bloodwork or its very hard for me to tell you to do anything bro...

DO NOT start another cycle......you made a mistake, so be it we all f-up sometimes. Blood test results would help.

We need to see where your bloodwork numbers are before we can tell you whether you are ready for another cycle or not. You may need to follow a full pct protocol to get yourself more normalized. This is what you should be running for PCT from here on out

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

you are definitely going to need a pct but you may need an 8 week pct instead of 4... we need to see the bloodwork first...

What dosages were you running? Adex just doesn't handle it for most guys. Only bloodwork will tell you what's going on here.

bro, im deleting your post... you left your name and all your personal info on it... for fucks sake bro! black out your name and repost!

2znof2u.jpg

Let's try this one more time.

Can't really read it very well. Whats your test total? 482?

Did you ever get a baseline reading before you started messing with roids?

Your hormone levels look to be all in normal range, and I don't see any real problems. Your test is a little towards the low end of normal but within range. I'd like to see it a little higher than that, and if you are still experiencing issues my reco,mends toon pull be to run that full pct we posted then test again

Your hormone levels look to be all in normal range, and I don't see any real problems. Your test is a little towards the low end of normal but within range. I'd like to see it a little higher than that, and if you are still experiencing issues my reco,mends toon pull be to run that full pct we posted then test again

his FSH is high as piss. any clue what thats about?

Unfortunately I didn't do blood work before I started. I am 34 years old by the way. So I should PCT before I cycle again?

Last edited:
Top Bottom