domestic-supply

sarms.forsale
bannednutrition

napsgear
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feeling motivated!!!

Feeling motivated!!!

So i previously posted on here the lack of motivation i was feeling after getting back in the gym after taking several months off, and made myself look look ridiculous for inquiring about PEDs. Well i was going through my wifes phone and found a picture from about two years back that really has me motivated! Even though i have regressed during my extended break, I realize how far I have come, and wanted to share in hopes to motivate others that join this forum who want to lose weight.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Excellent job bro, be proud.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

You look way different, good job... wife has always been a hottie it appears. Lol, Just not kidding.
    I commend you for getting back on track, nobody wants to be the dude who's wife is in better shape than him. Kinda goes against the laws of nature. Pass this to the Mrs. please (555) 555-5555. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by KODA24 View Post
    Excellent job bro, be proud.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    Thanks man!

Good job!!! Keep it up, bro!!! Don't ever quit again

#TeamDreamCrusher

Quote Originally Posted by 44YOGearHead View Post
    You look way different, good job... wife has always been a hottie it appears. Lol, Just not kidding.
    I commend you for getting back on track, nobody wants to be the dude who's wife is in better shape than him. Kinda goes against the laws of nature. Pass this to the Mrs. please (555) 555-5555. Thanks!
    Thanks 44, still a long way to go, but it put me in a good mood when i found that before pic, and yes my wife has always been in shape, she is a great woman for always sticking with me, even when i was 320 lbs and she was 110 lol.

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyAlpha View Post
    Good job!!! Keep it up, bro!!! Don't ever quit again

#TeamDreamCrusher
    Hell no man im not, wish i never did. But i learned my lesson for sure. Amybody wanna take a shpt at guessing wat my bf was in the blue blue shirt, and about what ot is now? Just curious i have never had it mesured.

30/14 then and now

Really, u think thats 14 now? When i posted my resume stats before, i think i said probably around 20-22 lol

id say 35 before around 17-15 after but either way that's not important as it is to notice the difference in appearance and also feeling. keep up the good work brother we are all here for you