napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Feeling Like Crap on PCT

[email protected]

Hi Dylan, I'm hoping you can help me.
'm a 55 year old male 5' 10" and 192lbs. About 2 weeks ago I finished up a 12 week cycle of Test Cyp. I pinned 200mg every 4 days. I did not start out with an AI since I never had any issues in the past (i know it was stupid) all though my last cycle was over 20 years ago. I did mid cycle bloods and my total Test was 2400 and my Estrogen level was 88. So I began taking a liquid Aromasin 12.5 EOD. I noticed I felt better and lost some bloat and the itchy nipples went away for the most part. Started my PCT about 2 weeks ago. I didn't do HCG prior to the PCT since I've heard a lot of bad things about it. So the day after my last pin I began taking a recommend testosterone booster that I've seen you give good reviews on, HCGenaration. I also have 20 mg capsules of Nolvadex. I haven't started taking them yet since I've read that I should wait 2 weeks into PCT to take them. I stopped taking the Aromasin about a week ago so all I've been taking is 7 capsules of the test booster.

My problem is that I have been getting some anxiety the past few days and its a pretty crappy feeling. So my question is is this because I possibly have high estrogen levels now? Should I start taking the aromasin again and will the nolvadex help with the high estrogen and the feeling of anxiety? Hopping you can give me some advice on this since this is driving me crazy and I don't want to start taking something that might make me have more anxiety. Also is Nova alone good enough or will it only work with clomid?

You're doing a PCT at 55 years old? What were your natty Test levels before your cycle? You should get them checked again after you recover. I'm 47 and I would never dream of doing a PCT. You may be a candidate for TRT at your age.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a big mess. You didn't start an AI when you were supposed to. Didn't do HCG before your PCT. Now you're supposedly on "PCT" and now you're asking questions about what to run during PCT.

To answer one of your questions you definitely should run Aromasin all the way through PCT.

This is a big mess. You didn't start an AI when you were supposed to. Didn't do HCG before your PCT. Now you're supposedly on "PCT" and now you're asking questions about what to run during PCT.

To answer one of your questions you definitely should run Aromasin all the way through PCT.

Thanks for you response. I just got bloods done to see where my current levels are. As for my PCT, everything I've read about PCT says when you're on a long Ester gear you need to take at least two weeks from your last pin before you start taking anything. Today is 2 weeks. Also some of the information I read said to take Nova and clomid, from research clomid and HCG can come with some bad side effects and some recommended just to take a Test Booster immediately and the Nova after 2 weeks from last pin. I'm getting so much various information that I'm totally confused.

You're doing a PCT at 55 years old? What were your natty Test levels before your cycle? You should get them checked again after you recover. I'm 47 and I would never dream of doing a PCT. You may be a candidate for TRT at your age.

Thats a thought brother, in a few months I guess I'll get more blood work and see where my test levels are and see if that's what I need to do going forward.

My total test levels were in the 500 level prior to the cycle

Thats a thought brother, in a few months I guess I'll get more blood work and see where my test levels are and see if that's what I need to do going forward.

My total test levels were in the 500 level prior to the cycle
500 is a good number for your age. You just have to consider it's a lot tougher for us older guys to recover. I'm on TRT and my levels are in the 900's and I feel fantastic. No one will recommend TRT with a number like 500 though. That would be considered foolish.

Yea my doc told me 500+ was good for my age. My mid bloods was a total Test of 2430 and estrogen of 88. That's when I started taking an AI. So I'm not sure what my estrogen level is now but will find out when I get my blood work back in a few days. I'm thinking maybe my estrogen is high again since I stopped taking the ai a week ago and maybe that's causing the anxiety and depression I'm feeling now

I also want to add not knowing what the f*** I'm doing is probably causing some of the depression and anxiety I'm having to. Sometimes too much research can screw your head up even more because there's so much contradictory information out there

I also want to add not knowing what the f*** I'm doing is probably causing some of the depression and anxiety I'm having to. Sometimes too much research can screw your head up even more because there's so much contradictory information out there
Rick or Dylan will hook you up with a solid PCT here soon. I don't PCT so I'll let them give you some up to date info.

your pct is far far beyond inadequate... you are supposed to run hcg the last four weeks prior to your cycle... you need to check dates on reviews left... hcgenerate is the biggest joke on the planet... its past time to run hcg now but given your cycle, you should be able to get by without it... the side effects come with abuse and long term use... i dont like hcg, thats not a secret but IT DOES have a place , just a small one..

you MUST and i mean MUST get the PROPER pct NOW.. you better get everything you need immediately so you dont delay it any further... i just dont understand why you would wait until the very last minute to do this... very very very poor planning and decision making and i hope you are learning from this man...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Yes you are correct the review was dated from a while ago on the HCGeneration. That said I still believed it was a great product since you endorsed it and I think a lot of you and your advice and always watch your videos. As for poor planning yes again, but I am learning as I go and there is a ton of controversial bits of information all over the Internet so it's hard to decipher what's good and what's bad. I did mid bloods and listened to my own body reactions and symptoms throughout my cycle. My total test was 2430 and Estrogen was 88. This is why how I learned more about AI usage and needs. . The PCT I followed came from a post on PCT from one of the forums where it indicated HCGgeneration, Nova, Clomid. No HCG or other products. I also watched a lot of your videos and I guess I misunderstood but I thought you were against using HCG during cycle and PCT so I didn't incorporate it into my my cycle or PCT like some others do. I also saw some videos and posts saying Clomid had a lot of bad side effects and that Nova was going to do the same thing with less side effects. So this is the reason for the PCT I chose to follow. I continued the Aromasin 12.5 EOD for a week after my last pin but stopped it a week later. This is when I felt the random anxiety and slight depression come on. So I'm thinking possibly my estrogen spiked or is still too high even though it's been two weeks since my last pin of cyp. I got bloods drawn today and will have a better idea of my levels hopefully in the next few days. I planned on starting the Nova today being 2 weeks but now I'm afraid to because of how I feel now and I'm afraid taking something else is going to make me feel even worse now. Can't wait to get these bloods back so I at least know my levels. So my question is with the protocol that you mentioned for PCT for me now, would that help with the feeling of anxiety and depression that I'm feeling now? If so which products will help with those problems?

Yes you are correct the review was dated from a while ago on the HCGeneration. That said I still believed it was a great product since you endorsed it and I think a lot of you and your advice and always watch your videos. As for poor planning yes again, but I am learning as I go and there is a ton of controversial bits of information all over the Internet so it's hard to decipher what's good and what's bad. I did mid bloods and listened to my own body reactions and symptoms throughout my cycle. My total test was 2430 and Estrogen was 88. This is why how I learned more about AI usage and needs. . The PCT I followed came from a post on PCT from one of the forums where it indicated HCGgeneration, Nova, Clomid. No HCG or other products. I also watched a lot of your videos and I guess I misunderstood but I thought you were against using HCG during cycle and PCT so I didn't incorporate it into my my cycle or PCT like some others do. I also saw some videos and posts saying Clomid had a lot of bad side effects and that Nova was going to do the same thing with less side effects. So this is the reason for the PCT I chose to follow. I continued the Aromasin 12.5 EOD for a week after my last pin but stopped it a week later. This is when I felt the random anxiety and slight depression come on. So I'm thinking possibly my estrogen spiked or is still too high even though it's been two weeks since my last pin of cyp. I got bloods drawn today and will have a better idea of my levels hopefully in the next few days. I planned on starting the Nova today being 2 weeks but now I'm afraid to because of how I feel now and I'm afraid taking something else is going to make me feel even worse now. Can't wait to get these bloods back so I at least know my levels. So my question is with the protocol that you mentioned for PCT for me now, would that help with the feeling of anxiety and depression that I'm feeling now? If so which products will help with those problems?
If your anxiety and depression issues are hormone related, the pct will absolutely help you. However, there are many things that cause anxiety or depression, so if it isn't hormone related they will still be there. Some people just have issues with that and need medication, etc. I can't tell you if you're one of those people or not

If your anxiety and depression issues are hormone related, the pct will absolutely help you. However, there are many things that cause anxiety or depression, so if it isn't hormone related they will still be there. Some people just have issues with that and need medication, etc. I can't tell you if you're one of those people or not

Thnx RickRock. I don't believe its a chemical imbalance in my brain or anything like that. I think it is hormonal at least I hope its is. At the moment just not sure which one (s) and which way, high or low. The bloods I did today will tell the story in a few days.

Thnx RickRock. I don't believe its a chemical imbalance in my brain or anything like that. I think it is hormonal at least I hope its is. At the moment just not sure which one (s) and which way, high or low. The bloods I did today will tell the story in a few days.

The pct and then followup bloodwork is the right course of action right now. That will tell you what you need to know

then instead of speculation, lets just wait until you get bloodwork... please stop referring to hcgenerate... its pure shit and to make it worse, you are calling it generation LOL... once you get your bloodwork, let us know

Dylan, I tried to place an order and when I checked out it told me the payment method is by a bank wire transfer. Can't I pay for my order with a credit card or are credit card payments not an option?

Dylan, I tried to place an order and when I checked out it told me the payment method is by a bank wire transfer. Can't I pay for my order with a credit card or are credit card payments not an option?
the facility was flooded in florida from the hurricane so they are not taking credit card payments again until wednesday because they dont want to take an instant payment when they cannot ship right away.. the wire transfer takes a few days to clear so thats why it is still available... so if you dont want to do the wire, just wait until wednesday to order bro

Top Bottom